NFFC

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
almack
Double Platinum (1978)

NFFC

Post by almack »

Just got back home after celebrating Forests promotion. Thank F*^K we are out of that s*&ty league.

Amazed I can still type!

AMF just noticed that you have texted me, I did not take my phone with me, will call you tomorrow. Did Blackburn play DirebyNIL today??

I ended up in a pub in a dodgy part of nottingham singig that old Forest song 'He's got the whole world in his hands'.

God, I love Football........

U REDS!!!
They try to tell us we don't belong, but that's alright, were millions strong......
acesmiddlefinger
Paul Stanley (1978)

Re: NFFC

Post by acesmiddlefinger »

Alex Congrats mate,Hope your head hurts this morning!!!
I was more interested in how you were getting on than what was happening at Ewood......I tell you those Derby fans gave you some stick,that said you can put that straight next season.......

Roll on next season.....How much are you giving the club to spend on transfers??? :wink:
'Who knows where we'll be in the morning,i know we're here tonight'
kissengland
The Originals (1976)

Post by kissengland »

Alex
Congratulations!
I told you in Sheffield you would do it.
largebloke
Alive II (1977)

Post by largebloke »

well done :) So that's one of the big teams that the O's won't see again for a long time, but it looks like a big team will be coming down today. The play offs should be interesting - Carlisle are the best side I have seen this year after Swansea (who beat us 9-1 over two games :oops: ) so I'm predicting them to go up through the play offs. It'll be worth it just to hear Ken Bates bleating again (sorry Plug, not a dig at Leeds - I just can't stand that fella!)
So Almack - how's the head today? I remember when O's got promoted a couple of years ago, and I still don't know how I got home from that one.
When did Motley Crue become Classic Rock?
largebloke
Alive II (1977)

Post by largebloke »

oh, and another good thing - I think that means that the O's get more money for Matt Lockwood even though he's hardly played :D
When did Motley Crue become Classic Rock?
Dwight Fry
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by Dwight Fry »

Congratulations to Forest. They were always one of my fav teams as a boy. In fact, the first Villa match I ever saw was versus Forest. Shilton in goal etc, c.1982.

I bumped into one Forest fan yesterday at Strensham Services, just outside Birmingham on the northbound M5. I never did ask why he was there. Anyway, I had to listen to 30 years of Forest history while in queuing in the shop. I think by the time I reached the till the crisps has reached their sell-by date. Anyway, nice enough bloke, but to say he was nervous would be an understatement.

On the way back home we were overtaken by a car-load of Forest fans, scarves hanging out of the window, and they were obviously having a fun-time, lol. We overtook them and I leant out of the window holding a picture of Martin O'Neill that was in the Villa programme. They enjoyed that, so even us Villa fans had the thumbs up, lol. I used to love Saturday's like this, mixing with fans all travelling up and down the country.
Kev

Post by Kev »

:D well done to forest,a proper club who always try to play football :D
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
Pete

Post by Pete »

plugfooty wrote: :D well done to forest,a proper club who always try to play football :D
Unlike Leeds Utd! :D :wink: Good luck in the play offs though Plug...
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Frehley75

Post by Frehley75 »

Cool Alex.
"Hi, I'm Rich Pelley. I'm on the guest list."

"Awopbopaloobop Alopbamboom"
almack
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by almack »

Thanks Guys for all the support.

UUUUUU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS!!

Yep.....Lesda (leicester) are down, what a pity......NOT.

After 3 years in the 3rd tier putting up with all of the S**T we have received from other clubs fans, it is now that we finaly are getting back on the map and to hear the cries from lesda fans saying that they are too big a club to go down....get used to it. Forest were one of the first, next leeds. You were not the first and wont be the last.

Bring on next season, I am not expecting anything but to say in the Championship. We have a very young side (8 Nottingham Born) and the chairman has come out admitting that it was embarrising for Forest to be where we were, but he did not spend lots of money to buy our way out, we had to fight. The main thing is that the club is debt free (except to the chairman!) and now we are up to 2nd Tier he has money to spend for the Championship.

League One is a bugger of a league for a 'Big' club. Every game is like a cup final to the visiting teams and they sit behind the ball to get at least a draw and hit on the counterattack. There are some good teams too. My hat goes of to Yoevil Fans....we clapped them from the pitch last season, after the play-off's (that f(&k we dot have that again), and this year thet stayed back and clapped for the team and the fans.

Yep Largebloke, 'O's may get a payoff for Lockwood, as I expect Yoevil for Davis and Cohen.

AMF - good to talk t you today, and DerbyNil are only singing about Forest as 1. They want to be Forest and 2. They are S(&TTing themselves as they have always been the Forest Second XI.

Hay Dwight, Villa have got a top class manager in O'Neil. How us Forest fans would love to have him or Pearce for our Manager. I can recall the post match interview of him at DerbyNill this season saying that it was hard for him to be saying that 'DerbyNil were a big club and thats hard to say coming from a Forest Man'.

As for the Playoff's I dont care who goes up....I just nice to know are season is over and we have lots to look forward to!!

Well done to the Baggies. They should have gone up last year. WBA are one team that I always enjoy watching.
They try to tell us we don't belong, but that's alright, were millions strong......
Kev

Post by Kev »

:D dont forget in the real points table ya would have finished 3rd :roll: :roll: :roll:your next league, the championship is the best league in the world for me, so many teams can take points of each other,so good luck to forest next year,like i said a proper club who likes proper football,oh and you have already started to take the piss outa Derby,beware as the just may take a few points off your young side next season :wink:
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
almack
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by almack »

Hi Plug... Derby have been known as DerbyNil for months in Nottingham, even before we even thought of getting up this season.

And Yep, -15 pts has helped us out, but as you know you have to have some luck in football and Leeds have had there fair share of it in the past. :wink: Bates tried to play the system and lost......its the fans that end up suffering.

The best atmosphere we had at the City Ground was when Leeds came to visit, we have been down for 2 season too long and you start to forget what decent away support was like from visiting teams!

Good luck in the play-offs as the fans (not Bates) deserve it!
Kev

Post by Kev »

almack wrote:Hi Plug... Derby have been known as DerbyNil for months in Nottingham, even before we even thought of getting up this season.

And Yep, -15 pts has helped us out, but as you know you have to have some luck in football and Leeds have had there fair share of it in the past. :wink: Bates tried to play the system and lost......its the fans that end up suffering.

The best atmosphere we had at the City Ground was when Leeds came to visit, we have been down for 2 season too long and you start to forget what decent away support was like from visiting teams!

Good luck in the play-offs as the fans (not Bates) deserve it!

great reply m8,100% agree.
ImageImageImageImage

starchildmark
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Post by starchildmark »

yeah well done to all the teams that have got promotion, and good luck to all the teams in the playoffs, I personally hate the playoffs, the season is long enough as it is and how many times have the team that has finished 3rd been knocked out. happened to us a few times. The season is long enough and if a team have proven its self good enough to finish 3rd, then send them up.

And before anyone says i am bitter, we actually went up via the play offs after finishing 5th, I think that was wrong too