starchildmarks last post for a bit anyway

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
starchildmark
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

starchildmarks last post for a bit anyway

Post by starchildmark »

This is my last post for a while. I need to think stuff over.

see ya all soon
Last edited by starchildmark on Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LoveGun
The Originals (1976)

Re: starchildmarks last post

Post by LoveGun »

erm. why?
kingjames1970
The Originals II (1978)

Post by kingjames1970 »

Is this because of the locked thread? If it is Dan made a call, some people think it was a bad one, but nevertheless it's not worth jumping ship.

If it's not that, then I hope you have a good reason. I don't post that often but when I have you have always played nicely and I remember you congratulating me on the wife getting pregnant.

Please don't go – you can spell, are a decent bloke, don't collect Predators...
grunge
Peter Criss (1978)
Location: Walsall, West Of The Midlands! Official KISS ARMY Member #1010 XBox Live: Oh4Q

Post by grunge »

I kept out of the locked thread fiasco but, if it means family members are leaving home then I wanna say something. :evil:

Dan thought it was getting outta hand and used his moderator status to put an end to it, he may have over reacted in some peoples opinion (mine included in that) but, people leaving the board is even more of an over reaction. Dan's a great bloke as we all know and I'm damn sure he's gonna be really upset by all this. This could be all sorted with a few friendly pm's and lets get back with the programme -KISS

Can we all please LET IT GO !?!

Thanks for reading :roll:
Danger You, Danger Me, Danger Mouse!
Shock Me - Put on your black SWEATER!

ImageImageImage ImageImage
The Hendon Kiss Army
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by The Hendon Kiss Army »

Spot on Grunge.

I hope everyone can continue to contribute to ths gret site.

That old phrase life is too short is so true. There are likely to be some really tough times ahead for many many people with all this credit crunch stuff (think it will get very very serious by next week, hope I'm wrong) and you never know what else is happening in people life that might be causing them heartache. This forum is a great way to escape and chat about the good things in life and also put our often evil world right on a few things.

I am sure Dan only did what he thought was best, sometimes moderators let stuff go on far too long without stepping in and there have been very very few times when moderation is needed on this board.

Sometimes it is good to take a break from a board if things get a bit heated. Mark hope you will come back very soon along with Blackie and anyone else.
Thayer 08

Post by Thayer 08 »

If someone see's something they think should be shut down or addressed, PM somebody about it. I'm sure me, Amz, Dan and Paul don't spend each waking hour on this board.
Just play the bass you bell-end!!
Scottish_Connection
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by Scottish_Connection »

Thayer 08 wrote:If someone see's something they think should be shut down or addressed, PM somebody about it. I'm sure me, Amz, Dan and Paul don't spend each waking hour on this board.
Or I think you may be able to report it?
Us Moderators have a "Control Panel" which has a tab for "Reported posts". I'm not sure how you "normal" :wink: folks do that - maybe an option beside a post?

Anyway, like Fraser says, we don't live on here and we don't necessairly have time to read each and every thread to make sure everyone is playing nice. So if you have problem with a thread, report it and if it is urgent and you can't see one of us online, then if you have a mobile number for one of us - then use it to alert us.
17853 miles and counting - a personal Odyssey
1822 miles and counting - another Odyssey?
Spooky_Von_Glitter
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Spooky_Von_Glitter »

Sorry, I seem to have missed something. Can someone fill me in?
Derp de derp de diddly derp!
kissinuk
Administrator

Post by kissinuk »

Scottish_Connection wrote:
Thayer 08 wrote:If someone see's something they think should be shut down or addressed, PM somebody about it. I'm sure me, Amz, Dan and Paul don't spend each waking hour on this board.
Or I think you may be able to report it?
Us Moderators have a "Control Panel" which has a tab for "Reported posts". I'm not sure how you "normal" :wink: folks do that - maybe an option beside a post?

Anyway, like Fraser says, we don't live on here and we don't necessairly have time to read each and every thread to make sure everyone is playing nice. So if you have problem with a thread, report it and if it is urgent and you can't see one of us online, then if you have a mobile number for one of us - then use it to alert us.
Scottish_Connection is right people can report posts themselves if they have a problem with it - everyone has the exclamation mark in a triangle icon in the top right corner of each post. Thankfully up to now very few people have had to use this, don't don't hesitate if you feel the need.
RippingFleshFromBone
Dynasty (1979)

Post by RippingFleshFromBone »

kissinuk wrote: everyone has the explanation mark in a triangle icon in the top right corner of each post.
or even the exclamation mark...!
ACK!...It's Rock 'n' Roll!!

kissinuk
Administrator

Post by kissinuk »

RippingFleshFromBone wrote:
kissinuk wrote: everyone has the explanation mark in a triangle icon in the top right corner of each post.
or even the exclamation mark...!
I need to slow down on the typing 'cause my brain can't keep up anymore!
Downy
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Downy »

Spooky_Von_Glitter wrote:Sorry, I seem to have missed something. Can someone fill me in?
You dont want to know. :roll:
skinnymartin

Post by skinnymartin »

Downy wrote:
Spooky_Von_Glitter wrote:Sorry, I seem to have missed something. Can someone fill me in?
Apparently the boss doesn't even know what an exclamation mark is.

Fuss over nothing if you ask me.
Martin Curtis BA (Hons) ELL (Open)
(status accurate from 3 August 2010)

A world without heroes
Is like a world without sun
You can't look up to anyone
Without heroes
Spooky_Von_Glitter
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Spooky_Von_Glitter »

skinnymartin wrote:
Downy wrote:
Apparently the boss doesn't even know what an exclamation mark is.

Fuss over nothing if you ask me.
Real help. :roll:
Derp de derp de diddly derp!
Downy
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Downy »

Just People wanting to leave the forum because certain threads have been locked. :roll:
At the end of the day though it's the mods call.