32%
Obama/Biden
68%

Total votes: 22

Acebwfc66
Rock And Roll Over (1976)

Re: Vote USA 2008

Post by Acebwfc66 »

Obama may win ie get more votes but that means nowt after past elections. I cant see Obama being allowed to become President, some mad fool will do a JFK I reckon.
The Hendon Kiss Army
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by The Hendon Kiss Army »

Obama. Should be one of the best things that happens to the world this year if he gets in. Someone has got to stop the rot of weak and dangerous leaders
skinnymartin

Post by skinnymartin »

I agree with acebfw - Obama might get popped off.

Obama is more dangerous than McCain IMHO. Change is not always 4 the good.

I recognise I'm in a minority of one here.
Martin Curtis BA (Hons) ELL (Open)
(status accurate from 3 August 2010)

A world without heroes
Is like a world without sun
You can't look up to anyone
Without heroes
Pete

Post by Pete »

Bump... :wink:
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
dtkdemongene
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Post by dtkdemongene »

Please people of the USA elect Obama.... and save the WORLD the misery of another dumbass US President and his even dumber sidekick....
Live the KISS experience with the World's longest running/Europe's #1 KISS Tribute Band 'Dressed To Kill'.
http://www.dressedtokill.org.uk
http://www.myspace.com/kisstributeuk
The PERSONAL choice of Gene Simmons - "Accept NO substitutes!"
Pete

Post by Pete »

dtkdemongene wrote:Please people of the USA elect Obama.... and save the WORLD the misery of another dumbass US President and his even dumber sidekick....
Too true!

Did anyone see 'Have I Got News For You' this week? The comment of Sarah Palin put's the "Hot in Hot, she's Hot" and the quick witted reply of She also puts the 'Alas' in 'Alaska' made me chuckle quite a bit....
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
raydeen
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by raydeen »

The quality goes in before the name goes on.
fox~fan
The Originals II (1978)

Post by fox~fan »

Obama, cos lets face it theres no one up for the presidency that totally fits the bill, and id rather give Obama a chance than take more of the same old republican cr@p.
And dont even start me on that moose muncher sarah palin!! Grrrrrr! :evil:
Pete

Post by Pete »

fox~fan wrote:Obama, cos lets face it theres no one up for the presidency that totally fits the bill, and id rather give Obama a chance than take more of the same old republican cr@p.
And dont even start me on that moose muncher sarah palin!! Grrrrrr! :evil:
Tell it like it is Fox Fan. So Sarah Palin...not too popular with you?
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
fox~fan
The Originals II (1978)

Post by fox~fan »

No, elections aside, I still cant stand the woman.
Just wish i could vote!! :neutral:
Downy
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Downy »

fox~fan wrote:No, elections aside, I still cant stand the woman.
Just wish i could vote!! :neutral:
I think we should all be allowed to vote because whoever becomes president affects the U.K as well.
I am hoping and praying Barrack Obama gets in.
America and the world needs a Democrat in the Whitehouse. :)
nicksmithworld
Killers (1982)
Location: Wolverhampton "You are the rock'n'roll capital of the World!"

Post by nicksmithworld »

HEY!! we don't get FREE STUFF just for voting!! geez, Americans are like little kids getting a lolly from the doctor (something we didn't get when we were kids)!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

OR you could just vote out of civic and democratic duty??
Election Day freebies abound for voters: Starbucks, Krispy Kreme, Ben & Jerry's and much, much more
http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2008/11/0 ... spy-kreme/

stuff you faces!!
feel free to feel offended, cyber-bullied, put out, outside of the clique, side-lined, marginalised or just generally have the piss taken out of. However it's a JOKE!-Nick's Mirth World!
RippingFleshFromBone
Dynasty (1979)

Post by RippingFleshFromBone »

America. The most democratic and free country on Earth.

So democratic you can win an election by having fewer votes than the runner up due to its electoral system.

So democratic it believes in forcing its way of life onto countries that neither asked, nor wanted, the 'American' way of life.

A country that speaks out about self determination, yet conveniently forgets it is, itself, a country build on almost entirely wiping out the indigenous population.

A country that seems to think it has the right to invade countries that actually haven't attacked it.

A country so focused on itself it doesn't see how the rest of the world views it.

A country that is living so far beyond its means, it has instigated a world wide economy crisis.

A country so open and honest its own government banned images of its dead and injured troops being brought back to the USA in the media.

A country where 1% of the population have, I believe, something like 80-90% of its wealth.

A country where segregation was law until the late 1960's.

America.

Don't ya just love it?
Last edited by RippingFleshFromBone on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ACK!...It's Rock 'n' Roll!!

Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Post by Dan bach »

Colleagues of mine are staying up to watch the election - they always do every time there is an election.

I second the comment - that Obama runs the risk of being SHOT ..... some folks are either too narrow minded or believe the negative propaganda that McCain's side has been turning out.
skinnymartin

Post by skinnymartin »

RippingFleshFromBone wrote:America. The most democratic and free country on Earth.

So democratic you can win an election by having fewer votes than the runner up due to its electoral system.

So democratic it believes in forcing its way of life onto countries that neither asked, nor wanted, the 'American' way of life.

A country that speaks out about self determination, yet conveniently forgets it is, itself, a country build on almost entirely wiping out the indigenous population.

A country that seems to think it has the right to invade countries that actually haven't attacked it.

A country so focused on itself it doesn't see how the rest of the world views it.

A country that is living so far beyond its means, it has instigated a world wide economy crisis.

A country so open and honest its own government banned images of its dead and injured troops being brought back to the USA in the media.

A country where 1% of the population have, I believe, something like 80-90% of its wealth.

A country where segregation was law until the late 1960's.

America.

Don't ya just love it?
Yep. Except that 70% of this applies to almost every powerful Nation on earth, including ours. It is a different 70% each time, but you could probably add a few items on to each Country for good measure so that it is comparable to this. Umm, just as a point, every Country affected by the credit crunch was living beyond its means - that's why it's a "credit" crunch. That credit may have been linked to the US - but it was borrowing that caused it.

If our banks and our people were living within their means we would not have been affected. Same goes for Government and the recession.
Martin Curtis BA (Hons) ELL (Open)
(status accurate from 3 August 2010)

A world without heroes
Is like a world without sun
You can't look up to anyone
Without heroes