Michael Jackson suffers heart attack RIP

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
JuggaloArmy
Love Gun (1977)

Re: Michael Jackson suffers heart attack RIP

Post by JuggaloArmy »

there will never be another! in 500 years they will still play his songs RIP MICHAEL
dtkdemongene
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Post by dtkdemongene »

R.I.P. Michael....

As an entertainer and dancer he was both revolutionary and astounding.... I can't see there being another like him.

Much misunderstood, much pilliaried, much abused..... yet still just wanted people to love each other....
A very sad day... :cry:
Live the KISS experience with the World's longest running/Europe's #1 KISS Tribute Band 'Dressed To Kill'.
http://www.dressedtokill.org.uk
http://www.myspace.com/kisstributeuk
The PERSONAL choice of Gene Simmons - "Accept NO substitutes!"
JuggaloArmy
Love Gun (1977)

Post by JuggaloArmy »

dtkdemongene wrote:
I can't see there being another like him.
never especially with how easy it is to steal records these days thriller will never be beaten and it will prob sell another 10 million in the next few months. anyone that will come along and even be close to him will be infulenced by him

so sad i cant believe it a world without michael so strange
Spooky_Von_Glitter
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Spooky_Von_Glitter »

I've had this song in my head most of the night and felt the need to see the video again. Kinda wish I didn't...just makes me wanna cry!
I woke up to 12 texts....i've turned my phone off now, jeez.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvYygjcMDdQ[/youtube]

RIP The King of Pop.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Derp de derp de diddly derp!
JuggaloArmy
Love Gun (1977)

Post by JuggaloArmy »

at least the bull shit will stop now. its now time to take a step back and remember him for his music
CRISS 3
Hotter Than Hell (1974)

Post by CRISS 3 »

Heard the sad news :( last night just after Midnight here in France, still cannot believe it.
Most of the TV channels are playing his music videos non-stop today and I'll sure that'll continue....
Another talented star has had his light put out way too soon.....RIP
3-)
Every Mornin' at the break of dawn, you could see him draggin' home his drums, I was vacinated by a vitrola needle and I'm Hooked On Rock 'N' Roll.........Yeah!
Billy C
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by Billy C »

i woke up this morning and was watching the news................

michael jackson dead :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i could`nt believe what i was hearing................
Image Image Image Image Image Image
nicksmithworld
Killers (1982)
Location: Wolverhampton "You are the rock'n'roll capital of the World!"

Post by nicksmithworld »

Given that Michael Jackson was recently reported to be suffering from skin cancer, the coroner is not sure yet if the real cause of death should be blamed on the sunshine.....or the moonlight..etc..

too soon?? :shock: :D
feel free to feel offended, cyber-bullied, put out, outside of the clique, side-lined, marginalised or just generally have the piss taken out of. However it's a JOKE!-Nick's Mirth World!
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

nicksmithworld wrote:too soon??
Naaaaa..........

ABC as easy as RIP
Mr.Spireite
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Mr.Spireite »

nicksmithworld wrote:Given that Michael Jackson was recently reported to be suffering from skin cancer, the coroner is not sure yet if the real cause of death should be blamed on the sunshine.....or the moonlight..etc..

too soon?? :shock: :D
Never :wink:
PyroMessiah86

Post by PyroMessiah86 »

Too soon.....+ very bad jokes. :neutral:

anyway found this, Gene posted it on facebook.

------------------------
View: Full | Compact

* Gene Simmons's Notes
* Notes about Gene Simmons

Some thoughts Re: Michael Jackson
Today at 20:25
Gotten a lot of questions from media and from quite a lot of you Re: Michael Jackson.

I have refused all media requests for interviews. There are enough people in the industry being quoted. Some altruistically, some for media coverage.

Either way...
When I was going out with Diana Ross in the early 80's, I met Michael a few times through her. We spent social time together.
Found him to be gentle, charming...obviously very talented. And that was that.

The Michael of later years is someone I didn't recognize...nor like very much.

When there are children involved...when there are allegations (many) of child molestation...when there are admissions of inviting countless young boys to spend weekends and sometimes Michael's bed with them (Michael's quote), clothed or unclothed...makes no difference...when there are payoffs to the children making the accusations in the $20,000,000 range ($20 Million Dollars!!! -- as reported by Media) ....There's more than doubt in my mind.

This doesn't take into consideration Michael's children...none of whom are biologically his. All three of whom have had a "strange" upbringing. But then, we don't know much, except a "Father" who thought nothing of dangling his young child over the balcony (head covered in a towel), so his fans could get a thrill.

So, what's my comment Re: Michael's passing? I hope he finds peace. I wish his family and friends all the best in these very sad times.

But as regards Media coverage: celebs can always get media coverage.

But what about the children who spent nights with Michael in his bed? (he has admitted on camera he has done it many times, and would continue to do it). They need a voice. And, they should have a chance to have their say. With lie detectors attached. Maybe then, away from rich celebrities, tricky lawyers and LA court systems that can't seem to convict anyone....maybe then, we'll find out the truth about child molestation charges leveled at Michael Jackson from children (that's plural, not singular).

My comment? I recognize and respect his talent, but the rest is very tainted.
And I want to hear the truth, once and for all.
------------------------
Acebwfc66
Rock And Roll Over (1976)

Post by Acebwfc66 »

BlackieUK wrote:Too soon.....+ very bad jokes. :neutral:

anyway found this, Gene posted it on facebook.

------------------------
View: Full | Compact

* Gene Simmons's Notes
* Notes about Gene Simmons

Some thoughts Re: Michael Jackson
Today at 20:25
Gotten a lot of questions from media and from quite a lot of you Re: Michael Jackson.

I have refused all media requests for interviews. There are enough people in the industry being quoted. Some altruistically, some for media coverage.

Either way...
When I was going out with Diana Ross in the early 80's, I met Michael a few times through her. We spent social time together.
Found him to be gentle, charming...obviously very talented. And that was that.

The Michael of later years is someone I didn't recognize...nor like very much.

When there are children involved...when there are allegations (many) of child molestation...when there are admissions of inviting countless young boys to spend weekends and sometimes Michael's bed with them (Michael's quote), clothed or unclothed...makes no difference...when there are payoffs to the children making the accusations in the $20,000,000 range ($20 Million Dollars!!! -- as reported by Media) ....There's more than doubt in my mind.

This doesn't take into consideration Michael's children...none of whom are biologically his. All three of whom have had a "strange" upbringing. But then, we don't know much, except a "Father" who thought nothing of dangling his young child over the balcony (head covered in a towel), so his fans could get a thrill.

So, what's my comment Re: Michael's passing? I hope he finds peace. I wish his family and friends all the best in these very sad times.

But as regards Media coverage: celebs can always get media coverage.

But what about the children who spent nights with Michael in his bed? (he has admitted on camera he has done it many times, and would continue to do it). They need a voice. And, they should have a chance to have their say. With lie detectors attached. Maybe then, away from rich celebrities, tricky lawyers and LA court systems that can't seem to convict anyone....maybe then, we'll find out the truth about child molestation charges leveled at Michael Jackson from children (that's plural, not singular).

------------------------

I agree with Gene, Jacko - great talent and died too early.....but Im a Dad and I dont recognise what Jacko admitted to as being something I could condone. Fans of jacko will & have defended him and Im not going to attack a dead man. I enjoyed his music upto about 1983 then he was too strange, Sorry.
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Talent is no excuse for some of the things he did.

I can't feel any loss today even though you can't help but acknowledge how good an entertainer he once was.... but that was long ago.
daniel3786
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by daniel3786 »

Regardless of MJ's actions over the last 15 years, it is hard to take it away from him that he was a global star and one of a kind performer at one point in time.

His death was still very unexpected and even as a non MJ fan I think it is a huge loss to the music industry for him to have gone so quick, just like Elvis and John Lennon did before him.
neilramone
Destroyer (1976)

Post by neilramone »

RIP Jacko

A Tortured and flawed Genius,but a Genius of Pop all the same.
Whilst never liking the stories of his personal life ,who could?
I still have respect for his Legacy.
Fondest memories of "Thriller" Still an amazing Video.
And of Course EVH's amazing solo on "Beat It".