AC/DC at wembley

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
kissmandave
Gene Simmons (1978)

Re: AC/DC at wembley

Post by kissmandave »

Enjoy the show - less than a week to go now for the finale :D :D

I am the legalised scourge and pillar of society we all love...............PERFECT
Roger H
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Post by Roger H »

kissmandave wrote:Enjoy the show - less than a week to go now for the finale :D :D

Thanks, I'll do my best. :D
Roger H

Post by Roger H »

I HOPE THEY DO THIS ONE !!!! :D :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm4AeQS0KS0[/youtube]
The Hendon Kiss Army
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by The Hendon Kiss Army »

Been lucky enough to get a ticket although wont be sure until I get it my hands tomorrow. Face value so very happy.
Hope to see some of you there.

They will have to go some to beat The Sweet gig last friday 2 hrs of glam ROCK at its very very best.
niteworker
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by niteworker »

I`ve had a hard day driving on the M25 today.it`s like i was driving on the highway to hell.... :lol:
niteworker
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by niteworker »

Wembley.shit sound crap venue and getting home crap and i live in north london,wont go back there again.had a better time watching DTK play at walthamstow....
The Hendon Kiss Army
Ace Frehley (1978)

Agree partly with andy. My seat was fairlyhigh up and I was surrounded by lotsof famalies. It had a very corporate feel to it and I refused to buy a drink at 4 pounds. Didn't see the support but thoroughly enjoyed seeing ACDC again . Angus was amazing although all the band look so old and wonder if this will be the last uk tour. Would have loved to have been standing. I haven't got black ice but loved hearing the old faves.

I left shortly before the end and had to hurdle a few barriers but got my fast train and was home at 11.00pm

Much prefer small venues and yes DTK and The Sweet were even more enjoyable at a fraction of the price
Wally & Jugs
Alive! (1975)

Post by Wally & Jugs »

niteworker wrote:Wembley.shit sound crap venue and getting home crap and i live in north london,wont go back there again.had a better time watching DTK play at walthamstow....
We too agree wth Andy & Paul..the sound was shit on the floor for all the bands..we found some spare seats towards the back & about 1/2 way up.Here the sound was way much better,and we all enjoyed AC/DC.Getting out was another story-nightmare-we shall not be going there again..bring on JB's in Dudley anytime!!

Wally & Jugs
Ray The Tongue
Alive II (1977)

Post by Ray The Tongue »

Loved the show was on the floor, boy was there some pissed arseholes..security were in and out of the crowd removing and cautioning people.I thought the sound was fine and the band were on form. Hope this is not the end for the band..at least a farewell tour would be nice.Great so many young people had a chance to see the band, and they were as good as i remember from the 90's when i last saw them.
http://www.facebook.com/raymond.paul.bionic" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Roger H

Post by Roger H »

Wally & Jugs wrote:
niteworker wrote:Wembley.shit sound crap venue and getting home crap and i live in north london,wont go back there again.had a better time watching DTK play at walthamstow....
We too agree wth Andy & Paul..the sound was shit on the floor for all the bands..we found some spare seats towards the back & about 1/2 way up.Here the sound was way much better,and we all enjoyed AC/DC.Getting out was another story-nightmare-we shall not be going there again..bring on JB's in Dudley anytime!!
Yep, have to agree with these guys. I'm afraid I won't be going to anymore stadium gigs, even if it does mean missing someone I'd like to see. Clubs and theatres from now on for me only. ( Except when you know who come over and play arenas !! :D :D )
Ramjam07
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Post by Ramjam07 »

Guys,

I tarvelled down from Edinburgh for thsi oen and it was great! Dissappointing that Lizzy had to canc el due to Tommy's recouperation. That would have been the icing on the cake. Does anyone have a link or know where I coudl get a full down load similar to the Ace link at The Astoria?

Cheers
The Hendon Kiss Army
Ace Frehley (1978)

Hello RamJam07 welcome to the board.

Glad you enjoyed the gig. Wasn't Hampden closer for you though?
Ramjam07
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Post by Ramjam07 »

Yes for sure, but it was easier for the Friday show for me rather than Tuesday in Glasgow and I couldn't miss it! Just dissappointed that Lizzy weren't there to make a perfect gig. It was a barnstormer!
niteworker
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by niteworker »

fu*k ac/dc sitting here watching the boss play glastonbury.. rock on springsteen............................
Gojira1975
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Gojira1975 »

Ray The Tongue wrote:Loved the show was on the floor, boy was there some pissed arseholes..security were in and out of the crowd removing and cautioning people.I thought the sound was fine and the band were on form. Hope this is not the end for the band..at least a farewell tour would be nice.Great so many young people had a chance to see the band, and they were as good as i remember from the 90's when i last saw them.

Rumour has it they are coming back to Europe next year, to perform Back In Black in its entireity.
DEATH TO FALSE METAL