Dr Who

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Mr.Spireite
Dynasty (1979)

Re: Dr Who

Post by Mr.Spireite »

Doctor Who End of Time Trailer
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qMcSBf7 ... re=related[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qMcSBf7 ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and a bit of an explanation
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tug6-xNN ... re=related[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tug6-xNN ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pete

Post by Pete »

Scottish_Connection wrote:And did you hear the news from comic con?????

John Simm is back as The Master in the Christmas special "The Waters of Mars". Whooooooooop!!!!
The Waters of Mars isn't the Christmas special though (is it?) :? ...there's two over the Christmas/New year period and that's when John Simm returns...I think...
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Mr.Spireite
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Mr.Spireite »

Pete wrote:

John Simm is back as The Master in the Christmas special "The Waters of Mars". Whooooooooop!!!!
The Waters of Mars isn't the Christmas special though (is it?) :? ...there's two over the Christmas/New year period and that's when John Simm returns...I think...
No Waters of MArs is the next one, think the christmas one is a two parter as it contains Jessica Hynes hmmm, interesting.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Mr.Spireite wrote:
Pete wrote:

No Waters of MArs is the next one, think the christmas one is a two parter as it contains Jessica Hynes hmmm, interesting.
That's what I was thinking...however I think they allude to the final two in this one...
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Mr.Spireite
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Mr.Spireite »

Look at the book poster, a fob watch and the book on the table, isn't it familiar ?
PhoeniX PhiL
The Originals (1976)

Post by PhoeniX PhiL »

Oh yes... AND Timothy "Bloody" Dalton as some kind of evil timelord possibly.
Pete

Post by Pete »

PhoeniX PhiL wrote:

Would this be a reference to his appearance in one of the greatest Sci Fi films ever???? :?
Last edited by Pete on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
PhoeniX PhiL
The Originals (1976)

Post by PhoeniX PhiL »

Pete wrote:
PhoeniX PhiL wrote:

Would this be a reference to his one in one of the greatest Sci Fi films ever???? :?

Oh yes 8)
Pete

Post by Pete »

PhoeniX PhiL wrote:

Oh yes 8)
8) Nice to meet a fellow fan.... :D
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Scottish_Connection
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by Scottish_Connection »

Mr.Spireite wrote:
Pete wrote:

My bad, got confused as to how many more Dr Who's we are getting this year. Thought it was just a Christmas special and knew that there was an adventure called The Waters of Mars so hence "Christmas special "The Waters of Mars"" :oops:
17853 miles and counting - a personal Odyssey
1822 miles and counting - another Odyssey?
Pete

Post by Pete »

Just been on a Dr. Who Forum and it seems like there's some BIG changes coming for the good Dr. now that Mr Moffatt is in charge...
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
daniel3786
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by daniel3786 »

Pete wrote:Just been on a Dr. Who Forum and it seems like there's some BIG changes coming for the good Dr. now that Mr Moffatt is in charge...
Can't always believe what you read on forums. :wink:
kingjames1970
The Originals II (1978)

Post by kingjames1970 »

Pete wrote:Just been on a Dr. Who Forum and it seems like there's some BIG changes coming for the good Dr. now that Mr Moffatt is in charge...
Good, much better writer than RTD. 'Blink' (the one with the scarey statues) was one of my fave Dr Who episodes ever. Took me right back to hiding behind the sofa when I was a nipper. God, I was scared of Davros.
PhoeniX PhiL
The Originals (1976)

Post by PhoeniX PhiL »

I think that RTD has done an amazing job re-introducing the universe of "Dr Who" to a whole new generation and David Tennant will go down in history as one of the best but RTD's ideas & Tennant's charms are both starting to run their course so I feel it's perfect timing for Mr. Moffat and Kid Wonkyface to take the established viewer base on much wilder, scarier just plain more far out adventures.

There's wild rumours galore about the Moffat series including the one regarding which incarnation of the Doctor, Kid Wonkyface will actually be playing... aparentally the look of the tardis is the big clue. :shock:
Pete

Post by Pete »

PhoeniX PhiL wrote:I think that RTD has done an amazing job re-introducing the universe of "Dr Who" to a whole new generation and David Tennant will go down in history as one of the best but RTD's ideas & Tennant's charms are both starting to run their course so I feel it's perfect timing for Mr. Moffat and Kid Wonkyface to take the established viewer base on much wilder, scarier just plain more far out adventures.

There's wild rumours galore about the Moffat series including the one regarding which incarnation of the Doctor, Kid Wonkyface will actually be playing... aparentally the look of the tardis is the big clue. :shock:

Yeah...I just read about this. WOuld be cool if true... 8)
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)