gene groupies? interesting...

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
nicksmithworld
Killers (1982)
Location: Wolverhampton "You are the rock'n'roll capital of the World!"

gene groupies? interesting...

Post by nicksmithworld »

Gene's claims that he has slept with over 4,600 women?

Where are they? WHO are they? In this day and age of tell-all books, gossip websites, and tabloid tv........don't you think that some of these "groupies" would have tried to cash in on stories of a roll in the hay with the God of Thunder?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =506239895
feel free to feel offended, cyber-bullied, put out, outside of the clique, side-lined, marginalised or just generally have the piss taken out of. However it's a JOKE!-Nick's Mirth World!
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Re: gene groupies? interesting...

Post by Sour Mash »

Good point nick..also intrigues me how special moments in kisstory like phantoms concert shoot you never hear of anyone who was there.. Like 10 000 Kiss fans who have lost interest in them... However in the states 13 years ago I met a guy who was at LA Forum for Alive two recordings...
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
Pete

Post by Pete »

Sour Mash wrote:Good point nick..also intrigues me how special moments in kisstory like phantoms concert shoot you never hear of anyone who was there.. Like 10 000 Kiss fans who have lost interest in them... However in the states 13 years ago I met a guy who was at LA Forum for Alive two recordings...

I know someone who was at Magic Mountain for the Phantom shoot. Met her in 1998 on my trek round the US.
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
JuggaloArmy
Love Gun (1977)

Post by JuggaloArmy »

i think people dont care for groupie stories with rock stars simply becuase it is what is expected of a rock star,

married actos and politicians however........
Ray The Tongue
Alive II (1977)

Post by Ray The Tongue »

I happen to know one who was an ex girlfriend!!!! :lol:
http://www.facebook.com/raymond.paul.bionic" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

i think al lot of the stories about gene and groupies are hype, dont get me wrong he probably had his share in the early days , but shannon would kick his ass if he was still doing it now , dont think hes messed about since hes been with her and thats over 16yrs ago just good for his image to keep the legend going.
Pete

Post by Pete »

tallfruit wrote:i think al lot of the stories about gene and groupies are hype, dont get me wrong he probably had his share in the early days , but shannon would kick his ass if he was still doing it now , dont think hes messed about since hes been with her and thats over 16yrs ago just good for his image to keep the legend going.

Ahem...Cough, Cough... :wink:
Last edited by Pete on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
PyroMessiah86

Post by PyroMessiah86 »

tallfruit wrote:i think al lot of the stories about gene and groupies are hype, dont get me wrong he probably had his share in the early days , but shannon would kick his ass if he was still doing it now , dont think hes messed about since hes been with her and thats over 16yrs ago just good for his image to keep the legend going.
Franks energy drink girl :D