Black Stone Cherry 12/3/12

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Kev

Black Stone Cherry 12/3/12

Post by Kev »

What a foookn great night in Nottingham, sold out show, great set list.
The crowd were awesome.Had a great game of hide and seek my camera with the bouncer, miz arse twot.
The show was recorded for an official dvd.
Dont miss them down at sonisphere.
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
hywelkidd
Alive! (1975)

Re: Black Stone Cherry 12/3/12

Post by hywelkidd »

Awesome shot of John Fred there. I'm off to see them in Brum tonight, even forked out for the early entry package, extra £20 each to get in early with a signed poster and a t-shirt. Although I had an e-mail the other day saying the t-shirts will be posted within the next 2 weeks :roll:
largebloke
Alive II (1977)

Post by largebloke »

Seen the first two shows on this tour, and they are as awesome as ever. Nottingham was fantastic :) Next one for me is Sheffield on Saturday - I'll be trying to do a few more too.
When did Motley Crue become Classic Rock?
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

I'm going to manchester on sun :D to see them .
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
hywelkidd
Alive! (1975)

Post by hywelkidd »

Well, getting the VIP was worth it in the end. Was the first person in the venue so was front row right in front of Chris for the night. BSC were amazing as usual as were the fans. Loved the acoustic segment, especially Things My Father Said. Chris didn't even bother singing it as we were much louder 8)

I thought Rival Sons were alright, I particularly liked the third and last songs they payed but they did a blues jam which just dragged on way too long. Other than that, they have potential and I could see them doing reasonably well in the future. The drummer had a bit of a moment though when his hi-hat stand partially collapsed during one of the songs :lol:
fried alive
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by fried alive »

great pics