Black Veil Brides and Reckless Love.

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Joseph KISS Senior
The Originals (1976)

Black Veil Brides and Reckless Love.

Post by Joseph KISS Senior »

Reckless Love are back in the UK next week. They are 3rd on the bill to Black Veil Brides with a band called D.R.U.G.S on second. Anyone like the other two? I like Reckless Love but from what I've heard on Youtube the others are not my sort of thing. BVB are a kind of emo/goth thing that look like Shout at the Devil era Motley Crue. Unfortunately they don't sound like them. Going to the Leeds show, that's now sold out, but I guess we'll leave after Reckless Love, so I hope they get a good set.

Surprised RL are touring with these but hopefully they will get a more appropriate support slot on a big tour soon, ie KISS, Motley Crue or Van Halen - when these bands come over here.
I said to her ' Honey that ain't no pistol thats my...'
I SAID TO HER ' HONEY THAT AIN'T NO PISTOL THATS MY ... LOVE GUN'.
kiss-76
The Originals (1976)

Re: Black Veil Brides and Reckless Love.

Post by kiss-76 »

Me, the lady and a few friends are travelling up to newcastle to see them do their own smaller headline show on the 25th of March at The Cluny. I would've have gone to see them all over the place but with them being third on the bill their set will be slightly limited. Either way they will kick ass for however long they get that's for sure. It will be interesting to hear how you get on. Anybody else seeing them on this tour?
Let’s come to London, strip it down, turn it up and blow the roof off The O2 Academy.
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Post by Dan bach »

I'm staying away from this ... the amount of kids will do my head in.

Saw BVB at Donington/Download last year and saw RL at Hard Rock Hell.

Fair play both bands are getting the push from their respective record companies.

BVB - i love the look - Crue, Misfits, The Crow makeup. But musically very, very emo which is such a pity.

For those going - have a great gig. 8) :D
Bay
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Post by Bay »

Great line up, but i have to agree with Dan - it'll be full of kids.
ImageImageImageImage
Shane
The Originals (1976)

Post by Shane »

14 year old emo kids for BVB, can't stand that band. Would love to see Reckless Love again though, shame.
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

Full of kids?????? one of them will be 46!!!!!
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
Spooky_Von_Glitter
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Spooky_Von_Glitter »

Pah, i loathe the two.... :P
Derp de derp de diddly derp!
Joseph KISS Senior
The Originals (1976)

It was full of kids.

Reckless Love put on a great show - a lot of the crowd seem to know all the songs and the band got a great reception.

Did about half an hour and kept the energy up the whole way. Animal Attraction was the opener, the band hardly moved teasing the audience and it worked before going into a high energy version of Badass.

Look forward to them coming back.

Can't comment on D.R.U.G.S or BVB as we left after Reckless Love, but the show was a sellout. We were queing round the block, almost back to the start of the queue. Lot's of people in full BVB make-up. Wish I'd have gone in full KISS make-up to let them know where it comes from.

Steel Panther tonight.
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Glad you had a good time tried for tickets but unsuccessfully Really like Reckless :D
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Thayer 08

Post by Thayer 08 »

Went to the Bristol show. Full of screaming girls. Reckless Love were really good, DRUGS were despicable and Black Veil Brides were okay. Worth £15 even though I left after about 5 BVB songs to relieve the mother in law of baby sitting duties.
Just play the bass you bell-end!!
tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

i was at the bristol gig was working for bvb, had a chat with the guys from reckless love , really nice guys , lots of people left after they finished, to be honest i think it was the wrong tour for them even though they went down really well
Joseph KISS Senior
The Originals (1976)

Good review for Reckless in Kerrang and have an interview in Metal Hammer so are creating a bit of buzz around them. Hope they get a more appropriate support slot next time.

The BVB singer said that his next album is going to be much darker so may put off some of the kids with that one.

Also said he would rather listen to Danzig than Nikki Sixx so I won't be getting into them any time soon.