Post by Pete »

crad wrote:I've seen phil Taylor in B&Q :lol:
I've seen Robbie Savage in B&Q too!!! He's the tw@ he is on the TV! :evil:
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Re: neighbours

Post by madmark »

When I posted this thread Iwas very very drunk (that's why i put it in the wrong topic page) and I never thought anybody would be silly enough to post any answers... I was wrong!! :roll: :lol: :lol:
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?
nicksmithworld
Killers (1982)
Location: Wolverhampton "You are the rock'n'roll capital of the World!"

Post by nicksmithworld »

madmark wrote:When I posted this thread Iwas very very drunk

so what else is new??

I've bumped into KK Downing in Homebase.. true.. he was wearing a leather cowboy hat and gave me the 'nod' when he saw I'd recognised him..top man
feel free to feel offended, cyber-bullied, put out, outside of the clique, side-lined, marginalised or just generally have the piss taken out of. However it's a JOKE!-Nick's Mirth World!
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

nicksmithworld wrote:

so what else is new??

I've bumped into KK Downing in Homebase.. true.. he was wearing a leather cowboy hat and gave me the 'nod' when he saw I'd recognised him..top man
Was Kev anywhere to be seen ? As he is usually about :D (Stalking) kk :razz: :lol:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
nicksmithworld
Killers (1982)

Post by nicksmithworld »

crad wrote:
nicksmithworld wrote:

so what else is new??

Was Kev anywhere to be seen ? As he is usually about :D (Stalking) kk :razz: :lol:
yes, but KK gave him the slip, hopped on board a handy fork lift, doubled back and dropped a hundredweight of compost on him like in back to the future.. :D

disclaimer..^this bit may not actually be true :neutral:
feel free to feel offended, cyber-bullied, put out, outside of the clique, side-lined, marginalised or just generally have the piss taken out of. However it's a JOKE!-Nick's Mirth World!
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Bumped into Nick Griffin at a service station near Elsmere Port. Not one person batted an eyelid at him. He went about his business, got in his car...a battered old Nissan of all things and chugged off down the motorway.
I also had to prop up Paul Di Anno outside a pub when he was trying to eat fish & chips and due on stage at the same time.
And whilst Im on the fish & chips theme, I saw Gazza leaving a chippie in Cleethorpes a bit worse for wear a few years back. He was throwing chips at passing cars that were beeping at him.
:lol:
starchildmark
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Post by starchildmark »

Father Jack wrote:Bumped into Nick Griffin at a service station near Elsmere Port. Not one person batted an eyelid at him. He went about his business, got in his car...a battered old Nissan of all things and chugged off down the motorway.
I also had to prop up Paul Di Anno outside a pub when he was trying to eat fish & chips and due on stage at the same time.
And whilst Im on the fish & chips theme, I saw Gazza leaving a chippie in Cleethorpes a bit worse for wear a few years back. He was throwing chips at passing cars that were beeping at him.
nowt wrong with falling outa pubs drunk mate :oops: :oops: :oops:
Kev

Post by Kev »

nicksmithworld wrote:
crad wrote:
nicksmithworld wrote: so what else is new??

yes, but KK gave him the slip, hopped on board a handy fork lift, doubled back and dropped a hundredweight of compost on him like in back to the future.. :D

disclaimer..^this bit may not actually be true :neutral:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
Kev

Post by Kev »

starchildmark wrote:
Father Jack wrote:Bumped into Nick Griffin at a service station near Elsmere Port. Not one person batted an eyelid at him. He went about his business, got in his car...a battered old Nissan of all things and chugged off down the motorway.
nowt wrong with falling outa pubs drunk mate :oops: :oops: :oops:
I remember a certain Tom Fool on here who shall be nameless,,CRAD :D falling out of a vehicle, ending up back down on the pavement,arse in the air ,spread eagled :o
vlad the impaler came to my evil mind for a short moment,but then i thought,better leave him to a worse fate,HIS WIFE :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by madmark »

If we are talking about drinking , has any body ever tried to gouge cats eyes out of the road ... with their fingers...?? It happened after Bingley Hall 1983 (Helix supporting) ... HKA was driving and we decided to follow a lorry as the fog had come down and we couldn't see 5 feet in front of the car , So we paused for a bit....and I genuinely thought those things (cats eyes) could be removed easily (fingernails were lost).. then we followed this lorry because we thought he knew where he was going and all of a sudden he stopped. So we waited until the fog cleared and an hour or so later..... found ourselves in a building site and the lorry driver had fallen asleep!!! :roll: :lol: We felt a bit silly! :oops: memories..
nicksmithworld
Killers (1982)

Post by nicksmithworld »

madmark wrote:If we are talking about drinking , has any body ever tried to gouge cats eyes out of the road ... with their fingers...?? It happened after Bingley Hall 1983 (Helix supporting) ... HKA was driving and we decided to follow a lorry as the fog had come down and we couldn't see 5 feet in front of the car , So we paused for a bit....and I genuinely thought those things (cats eyes) could be removed easily (fingernails were lost).. then we followed this lorry because we thought he knew where he was going and all of a sudden he stopped. So we waited until the fog cleared and an hour or so later..... found ourselves in a building site and the lorry driver had fallen asleep!!! :roll: :lol: We felt a bit silly! :oops: memories..
just in case anyone was wondering why the title 'mad' :lol: :lol: :lol:
madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by madmark »

Is that Phil "the Power" Taylor or "Philthy Animal" Taylor??? :?
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

[youtube][/youtube]
madmark wrote:
Is that Phil "the Power" Taylor or "Philthy Animal" Taylor??? :?
The power...
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD