Wonga.com

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Pete

Wonga.com

Post by Pete »

Can fu*k right off!! I have never ever used them yet somehow the c**t have take just short of £800 form my account!!! :evil: :evil:
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Re: Wonga.com

Post by crad »

Pete wrote:Can fu*k right off!! I have never ever used them yet somehow the cu*ts have take just short of £800 form my account!!! :evil: :evil:
How so ? they must have had your account details from somewhere!!
Anyway why would anyone use them have you seen there Interest rates :shock: APR 4214%wtf No wonder some parts of the country are in poverty,The government shouldn't allow it Highwaymen of the internet...shockng :evil:
If they have took the money legally from your account make sure your report them to the Financial ombudsman http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

I'd be giving them a serious round of fu*ks for this sir.........has anyone borrowed your card & set up a loan in your name ?
skinnymartin

Post by skinnymartin »

You need to follow this up asap - suspect your card may have been cloned.
Martin Curtis BA (Hons) ELL (Open)
(status accurate from 3 August 2010)

A world without heroes
Is like a world without sun
You can't look up to anyone
Without heroes
Pete

Post by Pete »

What appears to have happened is that my debit card has been replaced with a new one and in the time taken to cancel old card somehow my card details have been compromised and they've taken the cash.

I was onto the RBS Fraud dept this AM, went through all the questions & the money should be back in the account by 6pm tonight. I have just emailied wonga.com & given the thieving c**t a vicious (by my standards at least) reposte!

Bunch fuc*ing shysters!!!
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

I'd be demanding a goodwill gesture & a grovelling letter of appolgy at the very least.
Nazi's
Pete

Post by Pete »

All monies are now back in my account.
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

Pete wrote:What's happened is that my debit card has been replaced with a new one and in the time taken to cancel old card somehow my card details have been compromised and they've taken the cash.

I was onto the RBS Fraud dept this AM, went through all the questions & the money should be back in the account by 6pm tonight. I have just emailied wonga.com & given the thieving cu*ts a vicious (by my standards at least) reposte!

TBH are Wonga.com to blame ? if someone compromised your card and used ut to make a payment to them its their fault..wonga prob accepted it in good faith

main thing you got your cash back..WTF you doing with £800 anyway you peasant
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
Pete

Post by Pete »

Sour Mash wrote:
Pete wrote:What's happened is that my debit card has been replaced with a new one and in the time taken to cancel old card somehow my card details have been compromised and they've taken the cash.

I was onto the RBS Fraud dept this AM, went through all the questions & the money should be back in the account by 6pm tonight. I have just emailied wonga.com & given the thieving cu*ts a vicious (by my standards at least) reposte!

TBH are Wonga.com to blame ? if someone compromised your card and used ut to make a payment to them its their fault..wonga prob accepted it in good faith

main thing you got your cash back..WTF you doing with £800 anyway you peasant
Bank confirmed that approach was made by Wonga.com. Google them, they have a history of doing this.
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Many a watchdog programme has outed this company for being thieving bastards.
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

So they pick on random bank accounts and withdraw money .?!
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gene Simmons 1984..
madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by madmark »

Sour Mash wrote:So they pick on random bank accounts and withdraw money .?!
WTF!!! This just sounds really bloody worrying... I am going to speak to my Bank on Sat. about something else , and I think I should bring this into the conversation... Thank you for putting all this on the Forum..
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

madmark wrote:
WTF!!! This just sounds really bloody worrying... I am going to speak to my Bank on Sat. about something else , and I think I should bring this into the conversation... Thank you for putting all this on the Forum..

HKA ??!!
IAN

Gene Simmons 1984..
madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by madmark »

Sour Mash wrote:
madmark wrote:

HKA ??!!
HKA!!? You've got to be joking ,I love him to death , but ...... my money.... NO!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?
The Hendon Kiss Army
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by The Hendon Kiss Army »

Ha, thanks for the vote of confidence Mark.

Last weeks Watchdog featured several cases of Wonga taking money from peoples accounts just like Peter. Glad it was resolved quickly fir you Pete.

I feel sorry for anyone who is less articulate than you Pete and maybe slower to respond to instances like this. I actually had a friend who was a record engineer who had a real phobia of banks.