Slash Tour

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Slash Tour

Post by AxeBass »

Has anyone been or is going to his current UK tour? I went to Birmingham last night and enjoyed every minute of the 2 hour show. I've never seen a band blast out one song after another with such a relentless quality and tightness. It's the first time I've been to a gig at the NIA and it was a great venue that I'm scratching my head as to why its evaded me for so long.

Slash was joined on stage by a guitarist called Chris Buck for a blues session. I'd never heard of him but he certainly could play and ill look him up now.

Night train, Mean Bone, Fall To Peices and Out ta Get Me were the highlights for me of a great night of entertainment.

Myles is one of the coolest dudes on the planet.

If our old mate Daniel still lurks ... Sorry but Slash wore his hat all night :lol: :lol:
RippingFleshFromBone
Dynasty (1979)

Re: Slash Tour

Post by RippingFleshFromBone »

The NIA is a far superior venue to the LG Arena and it's a hell of lot easier to get to also!

Don't know why more bands don't play there.
ACK!...It's Rock 'n' Roll!!

paul m
Hotter Than Hell (1974)

Post by paul m »

Doesn't the LG have a slightly bigger capacity than the NIA ?

At least with the NIA you don't have sit in the feckin' car park for longer that you were in the actual arena afterwards !

Saw Slash the other night - thought the band and setlist were brilliant - the breakneck speed versions of Outta Get Me and You're Crazy were superb - heard a few moans about the sound since but we had no issues with it
Thayer 08

Post by Thayer 08 »

AxeBass wrote:Slash was joined on stage by a guitarist called Chris Buck for a blues session. I'd never heard of him but he certainly could play and ill look him up now.
He's my cousin. He really thinks he's Slash!
Just play the bass you bell-end!!
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Thayer 08 wrote:
AxeBass wrote:Slash was joined on stage by a guitarist called Chris Buck for a blues session. I'd never heard of him but he certainly could play and ill look him up now.
He's my cousin. He really thinks he's Slash!
Well he must have had a good night on Tuesday. He played great.