Yes
57%
No
43%

Total votes: 7

Pete

Will it stop raining this summer??

Post by Pete »

So it's July 6th. Middle of summer and outside it's pi$$ing it down again.

So my question is simply this?

Will it ever stop raining this summer???
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Frehley75

Re: Will it stop raining this summer??

Post by Frehley75 »

Yes.
"Hi, I'm Rich Pelley. I'm on the guest list."

"Awopbopaloobop Alopbamboom"
twix
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by twix »

no
Lets Party... http://www.supamodel.co.uk

YOU CANT GET HOTTER THEN YOUR UNCLE ROTTER
http://www.unclerotter.com
kissmandave
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by kissmandave »

It will for one day only - JULY 15TH will be the only rain free day :cry:

I am the legalised scourge and pillar of society we all love...............PERFECT
Kev

Post by Kev »

:D :D who gives a fk,last week i put me shorts on ,sat under my patio set,and ye it pissed down,but me and my cat were happy,,the wife thought you crazy mother,but i had me 5mins of summer.
tell ya wot ,get me another pint,its july, so im happy. :wink:
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
kissmandave
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by kissmandave »

plugfooty wrote::D :D who gives a fk,last week i put me shorts on ,sat under my patio set,and ye it pissed down,but me and my cat were happy,,the wife thought you crazy mother,but i had me 5mins of summer.
tell ya wot ,get me another pint,its july, so im happy. :wink:

5 mins - I want more than that son, roll on sunny Espana next week mate, thats all I can say :D :D :D :D

I am the legalised scourge and pillar of society we all love...............PERFECT
Kev

Post by Kev »

watch who you sit by on the BIG BIRD dave,if he goes down to tie his shoe laces a slap to the rear of the lower kneck will normaly be enough to shock the spinal chord into a slow spasm for about 20secs,then a double punch to the soft spot of the skull,thats between the eye and the ear will put them asleep for a few hours.oh self defence priceless :lol: :lol: :lol: any way welcome aboard yur flight to your holiday destination,the doors to the left and right are there for throwing ...ahh ya know what i mean :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
kissmandave
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by kissmandave »

plugfooty wrote:watch who you sit by on the BIG BIRD dave,if he goes down to tie his shoe laces a slap to the rear of the lower kneck will normaly be enough to shock the spinal chord into a slow spasm for about 20secs,then a double punch to the soft spot of the skull,thats between the eye and the ear will put them asleep for a few hours.oh self defence priceless :lol: :lol: :lol: any way welcome aboard yur flight to your holiday destination,the doors to the left and right are there for throwing ...ahh ya know what i mean :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ah, you wanna come with me, for a bit of self protection like, know wot I mean. I could do with a bodyguard. A whole week alone with the good lady :wink: , who's going to help me outta that one :lol:

Kev

Post by Kev »

dave my friend you need a COLD GIN,,and ask her DO YOU LOVE ME,,if she says yep i do ,SHOUT IT OU LOUD,,HARD LUCK WOMAN,,I WASnt MADE FOR LOVIN YOU..oh off i go again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: enjoy your hols my friend.
ImageImageImageImage

kissmandave
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by kissmandave »

plugfooty wrote:dave my friend you need a COLD GIN,,and ask her DO YOU LOVE ME,,if she says yep i do ,SHOUT IT OU LOUD,,HARD LUCK WOMAN,,I WASnt MADE FOR LOVIN YOU..oh off i go again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: enjoy your hols my friend.
Such a dear young man, tried Gin once, didn't like it, asked her once if she loved me - no response. I Shouted Out Loud and said to her thats Hard Luck Woman cos I Was Made For Lovin You - REPLY - P**S off you drunken F**T.
What more can I say,but my Rocket Woman keeps me sane mate and I certainly will - no kids - BLISS :D

Kev

Post by Kev »

oh dear,,tell her I STILL LOVE YOU,,FOREVER,,and on this hol you got GREAT EXPECTACTIONS,,I(you) JUST WANNA ,(track 3 crazy nights)&you LOVE IT LOUD.. :lol: :lol:

Ilove this KISS chat keep it up. :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage

kissmandave
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by kissmandave »

plugfooty wrote:oh dear,,tell her I STILL LOVE YOU,,FOREVER,,and on this hol you got GREAT EXPECTACTIONS,,I(you) JUST WANNA ,(track 3 crazy nights)&you LOVE IT LOUD.. :lol: :lol:

Ilove this KISS chat keep it up. :lol: :lol:
I tried all that, when we first met SHE MADE ME ROCK HARD, then we got to know each other (as you do), now she's GOIN BLIND and cant see a thing when it comes to me mate, where did I go wrong :?: I think I can give her a good dose of MAKIN LOVE but I think she thinks its ROCK N ROLL OVER and little me is stuck with CHRISTINE 16 next door to talk too :lol: :lol:

Kev

Post by Kev »

Pete wrote:So it's July 6th. Middle of summer and outside it's pi$$ing it down again.

it aint rained today so stop ya moaning :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: normal service will be resumed tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol: it will piss down :lol:
ImageImageImageImage

Kev

Post by Kev »

plugfooty wrote:
Pete wrote:So it's July 6th. Middle of summer and outside it's pi$$ing it down again.

it aint rained today so stop ya moaning :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: normal service will be resumed tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol: it will piss down :lol:
:oops: fk it we just had a shower :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage

Pete

Post by Pete »

He heh! It's stopped raining! Fantastic... 8)
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)