Reader discretion is advised - The Macc Lads

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Reader discretion is advised - The Macc Lads

Post by Dan bach »

I know a few people like the Macc Lads.
I for one saw them about 8 times, in my time in Stoke in the mid/late '80's.
My tape versions of these "classic" albums have long gone.
Anagram/Cherry Red is the Record label.

The Macc Lads
Beer & Sex & Chips n Gravy / Bitter, Fit Crack
CDPUNK145
The first two studio albums by The Macc Lads get a long overdue overhaul from Anagram and are available on a two CD set for the price of a single release!
11 bonus tracks have been added including two rare cassette singles and the Eh Up 7. Booklet includes notes to each song plus original LP artwork. Totally re-mastered by Tim Turan.

The Macc Lads had their own cartoon strip in the seminal Viz magazine and in the mid-late 80s were one of the major attractions on the Punk / Alternative scene in the UK. The Macc Lads revival starts here!

Beer & sex & chips n gravy
The Lads From Macc / Beer & Sex & Chips N Gravy / Boddies / Sweatty Betty / England S Glory / Blackpool / Miss Macclesfield / God S Gift To Women / Get Weavin / Now He S A Poof / Nagasaki Sauce / Saturday Night / Buenos Airies / Charlotte / Failure With Girls / Do You Love Me? / Dan S Underpant / Twenty Pints / The Macc Lads Party Bonus Tracks - Eh up!... Macc lads- eh up!...Macc Lads (Monkees) / Made Of Ale I Love Macc

Bitter fit crack
Barrel S Round / Guess Me Weight / Uncle Nobby / Maid Of Ale / Dan S Big Log / Got To Be Gordon S / Bitter, Fit Crack / Julie The Schooly / Doctor Doctor / Torremolinos / Al O Peesha / Feed Your Face Bonus Tracks - Filthy, Fat & Flatulant Cassette Ep eh up! Let s Sup / Fat Bastard / Baggy Ann / Head Kicked In / Knutsford / Barrel S Round /Jingle cassingle Cassette Ep / Jingle Bells / Bloik!
w00dy

Re: Reader discretion is advised - The Macc Lads

Post by w00dy »

:D :D :D
Pete

Post by Pete »

w00dy wrote::D :D :D
Just come to Macc. I can show you the 'trendy wiiine bat' that was once the infamous bears head....
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
w00dy

Post by w00dy »

Pete wrote:
w00dy wrote::D :D :D
Just come to Macc. I can show you the 'trendy wiiine bat' that was once the infamous bears head....
What the fu*k fu*k fu*k have they done to me pub? ;)
GlammyDave
Destroyer (1976)

Post by GlammyDave »

They were a fun band,I have the comp in my car.I saw them at Rock city once and someone spat at him,he wiped it off his face ,held it up to the light and said"ya can tell were in Notts,theres sperm in this"... Funny as hell.