RATT UK shows, May - June

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Gojira1975
Gene Simmons (1978)

RATT UK shows, May - June

Post by Gojira1975 »

Anyone excited about this? I want to go, but funds are tight at the mo, so its gonna have to be a g.list blag -

Sheffield Corporation May 30, Nottingham Rock City 31, Belfast Spring & Airbrrake June 1, Dudley JB's 3, London Astoria II ( Mean Fiddler ) 4, Leeds Rio's 5.
DEATH TO FALSE METAL
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Re: RATT UK shows, May - June

Post by Dan bach »

Well I am defo up for Rock City and JB's.

Getting hotel for Notts and drive up and back for JB's.
CharlieBachFrehley
Hotter Than Hell (1974)

Post by CharlieBachFrehley »

arrr theyre not playing manchester or liverpool

http://www.myspace.com/knokkemdeadkid

KISS Army Member 3723.

Whats On Your Mind?
RippingFleshFromBone
Dynasty (1979)

Post by RippingFleshFromBone »

RATT are just total class!!!!! 1st two albums are the BEST! Kind of lost interest after Detonator...but still luv that early stuff!

Had tickets for a few dates on the tour the buggers cancelled last year...

Now I'm in Sweden for the first three. Not really complaining 'cos it's for the KISS show!

Can make JB's and Leeds tho! If I have any money left that is! JB's is a cert...Leeds, if I can. Ministry/Sex Pistols/KISS & now RATT all in May/June. Must be something in the air.

In the immortal words of Ace "Ack! It's Rock n Roll!"
ACK!...It's Rock 'n' Roll!!

Dwight Fry
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by Dwight Fry »

I love Ratt 1983-1991, and I'm aching to see them live, but it's not happening, I'm on my arse and it makes me sad.
PyroMessiah86

Post by PyroMessiah86 »

Dwight Fry wrote:I love Ratt 1983-1991, and I'm aching to see them live, but it's not happening, I'm on my arse and it makes me sad.
Likewise! Plus im with dtk doing gigs at the end of may! :) Ill try do the london gig
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

RippingFleshFromBone wrote:RATT are just total class!!!!! 1st two albums are the BEST! Kind of lost interest after Detonator...but still luv that early stuff!

Now I'm in Sweden for the first three. Not really complaining 'cos it's for the KISS show!

Can make JB's and Leeds tho! If I have any money left that is! JB's is a cert...Leeds, if I can. Ministry/Sex Pistols/KISS & now RATT all in May/June. Must be something in the air.

IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

Sour Mash wrote:
RippingFleshFromBone wrote:RATT are just total class!!!!! 1st two albums are the BEST! Kind of lost interest after Detonator...but still luv that early stuff!

1st 2 abums are fantastic I love detonator too big time..great songs and play it loud that bass really pumps!
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Post by Dan bach »

Well, have tickets for both JB's and Notts Rock City.

Have loved RATT since the late TV on the Radio played ..... Walkin' the Dog off the MFN release of the debut mini-album. Then seeing them support OZZY in '86 just cemented my love of the band. Could only manage one Detonator gig - London's Town n' Country Club.

This year - to see them again but also John Corabi is back in the UK - a great talent (IMHO slightly lost in RATT he has an amazing voice)

RFFB - if you want to meet up for JB's PM me - will be there mid afternoon onwards. With a RATT Detonator shirt (if it still fits)! I have Ministry/Burton C. Bell's Watchers on the Monday at the Wulfrun and then JB's on the Tues.

RIP Robin Crosby.

SourMash - you doing NOTTS? If you are - we must chat some more - long time since '92 on the train! lol
dtkdemongene
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Post by dtkdemongene »

I'll be at the London gig! Just try and stop me.... :wink:
Live the KISS experience with the World's longest running/Europe's #1 KISS Tribute Band 'Dressed To Kill'.
http://www.dressedtokill.org.uk
http://www.myspace.com/kisstributeuk
The PERSONAL choice of Gene Simmons - "Accept NO substitutes!"
almack
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by almack »

I 'might' go to Rock City...
They try to tell us we don't belong, but that's alright, were millions strong......
Spooky_Von_Glitter
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Spooky_Von_Glitter »

Not gonna bother. Which kinda sucks. Whoever does see them PLEASE post some pics! :D

Oh well, I'm seeing Wednesday 13 this evening and Backstreet Boys tomorrow! HURRAH!!
Derp de derp de diddly derp!
Gary5150
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by Gary5150 »

Spooky_Von_Glitter wrote:Not gonna bother. Which kinda sucks. Whoever does see them PLEASE post some pics! :D

Oh well, I'm seeing Wednesday 13 this evening and Backstreet Boys tomorrow! HURRAH!!
I'm supposed to be going on the piss with wednesday13 next week
If its worth doing well, shout at someone else untill they do it right
RippingFleshFromBone
Dynasty (1979)

Post by RippingFleshFromBone »

Dan bach wrote:Well, have tickets for both JB's and Notts Rock City.

This year - to see them again but also John Corabi is back in the UK - a great talent (IMHO slightly lost in RATT he has an amazing voice)

RFFB - if you want to meet up for JB's PM me - will be there mid afternoon onwards. With a RATT Detonator shirt (if it still fits)! I have Ministry/Burton C. Bell's Watchers on the Monday at the Wulfrun and then JB's on the Tues.

RIP Robin Crosby.
Hey Dan!
It's a cert! Off to get my ticket in the next few days... yeah Ministry on the Monday too! Ministry also at London on the 27th then fly out to Stockholm on the 28th. Man, May and June is an awesome time for some good time R 'n' R!!! Just sold my RATT shirts on eBay.com as they no longer fit...paid for some of the KISS expences... :D

Yeah, surprised at J Corabi's involvement...Personally I LOVE the MOTLEY CRUE album with him...highly underrated.

Got a fantastic poster signed by all of the MOTLEY Corabi line up. One of my fav things I own. I'll photo it and post it on here.

2nd the Robbin sentiments. He was a gent.
ACK!...It's Rock 'n' Roll!!

Pete

Post by Pete »

I'll be at Rock City.
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)