F**kin chavs

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

F**kin chavs

Post by Sour Mash »

I took me daughters in KFC today..

an Old lady collapsed so ambulance comes it looked serious and the old lass looked like she was struggling...I know she was in good hands..but something really pissed me off...

3 baseball cap chavs at the counter seemed to think this was really funny...How Fookin sick is that...

If i wasnt with the girls i would have gone over and had a word...they deserved a smack..tw*t.
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
starchildmark
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Re: F**kin chavs

Post by starchildmark »

little bar stewards, I bet it would not have been funny if it was their gran,

this sort of sick childish behaviour really gets me, i would have said summat, whether i had teh kids with me or not. but i can understand why you didnt, you have to becareful of those dick heads, facing a chav with a knife while you have your kids with you is not good news.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Sour Mash wrote:I took me daughters in KFC today..

an Old lady collapsed so ambulance comes it looked serious and the old lass looked like she was struggling...I know she was in good hands..but something really pissed me off...

3 baseball cap chavs at the counter seemed to think this was really funny...How Fookin sick is that...

If i wasnt with the girls i would have gone over and had a word...they deserved a smack..tw*t.

The decline of the western civilization continues apace... :cry:
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

I think we all know what I'd have done to them. Suffice to say, KFC swould have stood for Krappy Fried Chav if I'd have been there. Little shits.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Father Jack wrote:I think we all know what I'd have done to them. Suffice to say, KFC swould have stood for Krappy Fried Chav if I'd have been there. Little shits.
Surely you mean Krispy F**ked C****??? :evil:
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
mrmajester
Alive II (1977)

Post by mrmajester »

The problem now though, is that if you did approach them you don't know what weapons they are carrying these days. :roll:
KISStrooper
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by KISStrooper »

theres no detterent and we are paying the price for the bloody do gooders of the 70's now because the little bastards have no respect, morals or manners at all !

bring back national service for those that cant behave themselves ,bring back corporal punishment, raise the driving age and make it tough for the little tossers.
Mick
The Oath
The Originals (1976)

Post by The Oath »

:evil:

lil :evil: shites!

national service? punishment

nah use em as target fookin practise for Nuge i say
fried alive
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by fried alive »

hang em
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

National Service is the way forward. If they don't want to do it.... just send them to Iraq with no training.
Birch the little shits in public. Humiliate them by making them clean up dog shit with their tooth brushes (the ones that still have teeth ) while wearing bright pink overalls that say 'Im a community service scumbag' written in huge feck off letters across the back.
Either that or just gas the little bastards & their teenage parents.
The thing about worrying wether one of them has a weapon is a bit pointless. Instead of remenstrating with them, don't speak, just tw@T the nearest one then move onto the next one. Chavs are, in essence, cowards that shit themselves if you stand up to them. At the end of the day they're kids. Ive always said that chavs are pathetic. Surely grown men aren't afraid of kids.
It pisses me off no end when I read about some baseball cap wearing c**t that's beaten up an old boy for his pension or just because they 'don't have anywhere to go or anything to do'. I would love to see one of those little bastards have the balls to dare confront the old boy if he were still in the prime of his life. An age where he was pitting his existance agianst the Nazi's to enable these little scumbag bastards the freedom to think they can do what the fu*k they want.
Infact fu*k national service, just gas the little bastards.
Kev

Post by Kev »

ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
grunge
Peter Criss (1978)
Location: Walsall, West Of The Midlands! Official KISS ARMY Member #1010 XBox Live: Oh4Q

Post by grunge »

Class!!

I have a real detest for the Burberry/Elizabeth Duke wearing, Nova/Clio/Corsa 'driving' f*ckwits. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Danger You, Danger Me, Danger Mouse!
Shock Me - Put on your black SWEATER!

ImageImageImage ImageImage
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Don't we all ???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Post by Dan bach »

grunge wrote:Class!!

I have a real detest for the Burberry/Elizabeth Duke wearing, Nova/Clio/Corsa 'driving' f*ckwits. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Oh thanks Grunge master ...... brush & tar ..... :wink:

I am more a Nicole/Papa fan than Burberry! :lol:
..........................................................................................................

Apparently town is a real blood bath on some weekends - haven't been out Fri/Sat in years.

Farmers vs the chavs - let them get on with it!
grunge
Peter Criss (1978)
Location: Walsall, West Of The Midlands! Official KISS ARMY Member #1010 XBox Live: Oh4Q

Post by grunge »

Yeah m8, but you don't sell drugs and rob ppl just to put a stereo in your car that's worth more than the car itself!
Danger You, Danger Me, Danger Mouse!
Shock Me - Put on your black SWEATER!

ImageImageImage ImageImage