AN APOLOGY!!!

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
kissmandave
Gene Simmons (1978)

AN APOLOGY!!!

Post by kissmandave »

The other evening I made what can be called a derogatory post in an up till then amusing topic!!!!!

There are some good bods on here and it's not my place or concern to offer wisdom or advise on board policy and for this I apologise.

I have sent a personal PM to the member concerned and I offer my public apologies to any who read the post and may have been offended in any way.

I wish you all a safe, enjoyable and Happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year.

I am the legalised scourge and pillar of society we all love...............PERFECT
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Re: AN APOLOGY!!!

Post by AxeBass »

Cool - good on you Dave. I don't know you and wasn't involved in the thread but you doing this shows that this website is performing much better since the changes were made a while ago. Whilst disagreements MUST happen to stop the place going stale I think that every member kind of feels a responsibility now to not let things get out of hand --- and with the biggest UK KISS year ever about to happen that can only be good news.

On another note & one for the site owner or moderators to answer. How long does a yellow card last???? In football they would be wiped clean at the end of a season .... well Kiss fans operate in years and I think that provided things are running well you should consider wiping the slate clean every new year. :?: :?:
Frehley75

Post by Frehley75 »

Nice one Dave, see you (er, jimmy) in Glasgow in May...
"Hi, I'm Rich Pelley. I'm on the guest list."

"Awopbopaloobop Alopbamboom"
Kev

Post by Kev »

AxeBass#69 wrote:On another note & one for the site owner or moderators to answer. How long does a yellow card last???? In football they would be wiped clean at the end of a season .... well Kiss fans operate in years and I think that provided things are running well you should consider wiping the slate clean every new year. :?: :?:

6 MONTHS from the date of issue...
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
Downy
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Downy »

kissmandave wrote:The other evening I made what can be called a derogatory post in an up till then amusing topic!!!!!

There are some good bods on here and it's not my place or concern to offer wisdom or advise on board policy and for this I apologise.

I have sent a personal PM to the member concerned and I offer my public apologies to any who read the post and may have been offended in any way.

I wish you all a safe, enjoyable and Happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year.
Your a top bloke Dave. :)
We are all only human after all and we all make mistakes. :wink: :)
I wish and your family a safe, enjoyable and Happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year too. :)