Thugs try to mug Ex-Wrestler

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Mr.Spireite
Dynasty (1979)

Thugs try to mug Ex-Wrestler

Post by Mr.Spireite »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nott ... 464915.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

News like this always makes me chuckle......
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Re: Thugs try to mug Ex-Wrestler

Post by Father Jack »

Well done that man.
Downy
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Downy »

Good for him!
Top man! :)
w00dy

Post by w00dy »

Good on him :D
by*agrmt
Alive II (1977)

Post by by*agrmt »

Never mind him, he can look after himself. What about the poor men he hit with the cans? They might have gotten hurt - you don't know their circumstances, they might be out of work, have little money, or may have been seriously bored or something horrible like that.....etc, etc.
daniel3786
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by daniel3786 »

by*agrmt wrote:Never mind him, he can look after himself. What about the poor men he hit with the cans? They might have gotten hurt - you don't know their circumstances, they might be out of work, have little money, or may have been seriously bored or something horrible like that.....etc, etc.
Is this a serious post. :shock: :shock:

Tony Edwards was on his way home from shopping in Newark, Nottinghamshire, when the men approached him asking for money and beat him to the ground.

You feel sorry a group of thugs who beat a 69 year old man to the ground?? :mad: :mad:

If this is the case than I am utterly gobsmacked, alarmed and angry at what you have posted, please explain yourself. :shock:
Bay
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Post by Bay »

daniel3786 wrote:
by*agrmt wrote:Never mind him, he can look after himself. What about the poor men he hit with the cans? They might have gotten hurt - you don't know their circumstances, they might be out of work, have little money, or may have been seriously bored or something horrible like that.....etc, etc.

Tony Edwards was on his way home from shopping in Newark, Nottinghamshire, when the men approached him asking for money and beat him to the ground.

You feel sorry a group of thugs who beat a 69 year old man to the ground?? :mad: :mad:

If this is the case than I am utterly gobsmacked, alarmed and angry at what you have posted, please explain yourself. :shock:
Good grief Daniel, can you not see he was only joking? :roll:
ImageImageImageImage
Pete

Post by Pete »

daniel3786 wrote:

Me thinks this was a joke sir. :wink:
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
daniel3786
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by daniel3786 »

baykiss wrote:
daniel3786 wrote:

Good grief Daniel, can you not see he was only joking? :roll:
No, if he was joking, it was not exactly laugh out loud funny - I don't see any emoticons anywhere?
Pete

Post by Pete »

daniel3786 wrote: No, if he was joking, it was not exactly laugh out loud funny - I don't see any emoticons anywhere?
Not everyone uses emoticons. If it offends you ignore it and move on.
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
daniel3786
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by daniel3786 »

Pete wrote:
daniel3786 wrote: No, if he was joking, it was not exactly laugh out loud funny - I don't see any emoticons anywhere?
Maybe that was the best thing, as soon as Baykiss posts on something you know the thread is going to be locked anyway! :lol:
Bay
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Post by Bay »

daniel3786 wrote:
Pete wrote:
Maybe that was the best thing, as soon as Baykiss posts on something you know the thread is going to be locked anyway! :lol:

Lol, the thought police are out in force m8!!!! Don't have an opposing opinion (or an opinion at all) don't rock the boat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's best just to reply to everything with a +1 , or 'yeah you're right that is/they are shit lolz ' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
daniel3786
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by daniel3786 »

baykiss wrote: Lol, the thought police are out in force m8!!!! Don't have an opposing opinion (or an opinion at all) don't rock the boat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's best just to reply to everything with a +1 , or 'yeah you're right that is/they are shit lolz ' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well my original post still stands, was he taking the piss or not - he has not replied back.
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Of course he was taking the piss.
I could see that by what he wrote. No one in their right mind would write that and mean it. :roll:
daniel3786
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by daniel3786 »

Nice bunch of mindreaders on here, do you mind giving me next weeks lottery numbers as well.