who have you met (famous) NSFW

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
thecatman
KISS (1974)

Re: who have you met (famous)

Post by thecatman »

sorry skinnymartin,ive got bloody britains got talent on the tv its doing my head in,talk about shite :evil:
Ex infantry soldier and proud of it.
skinnymartin

Post by skinnymartin »

thecatman wrote:sorry skinnymartin,ive got bloody britains got talent on the tv its doing my head in,talk about shite :evil:
Yeah. Just tweetin' bout it (apologies). Hope Keiran Gaffney wins - but TBH that bunch of acrobats were f*ckin' good.
Martin Curtis BA (Hons) ELL (Open)
(status accurate from 3 August 2010)

A world without heroes
Is like a world without sun
You can't look up to anyone
Without heroes
thecatman
KISS (1974)

Post by thecatman »

Sat night iam watching britains got talent :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .
skinnymartin

Post by skinnymartin »

C'est la vie for me 'til I find a way of earning a bit more dosh!!
Martin Curtis BA (Hons) ELL (Open)
(status accurate from 3 August 2010)

A world without heroes
Is like a world without sun
You can't look up to anyone
Without heroes
Frehley75

Post by Frehley75 »

With apologies to those that met him in Liverpool last month, one of the most disappointing things in my life is that I've met one of the Rolling Stones ("The Greatest Rock And Roll In The World" to you and me, pal) and it was Mandy Smith era Bill bloody Wyman. One of us was wearing their cricket kit and for a change it wasn't me. Still, he did play on those records...
"Hi, I'm Rich Pelley. I'm on the guest list."

"Awopbopaloobop Alopbamboom"
grunge
Peter Criss (1978)
Location: Walsall, West Of The Midlands! Official KISS ARMY Member #1010 XBox Live: Oh4Q

Post by grunge »

I dunno how I forgot this one but, it was the only time I've ever been starstruck....

... Noel Redding from the Jimi Hendrix Experience!

He was at a music expo at Musical Exchanges in Birmingham - I got a photo signed and couldn't speak! :oops:
Danger You, Danger Me, Danger Mouse!
Shock Me - Put on your black SWEATER!

ImageImageImage ImageImage
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Post by Dan bach »

Great co=forumees from this forum.
Shared some wonderful times with so many people of this forum .... I count our meetups whether at DTK; HTH; KFB shindigs, or EXPOs, or official KISS stalking activities or other informal meetups as great times.

I've been fortunate and cunning and God damn selfish to meet a lot of people over the years .... from rock/metal bands, to politicians, to "celebrities".
Some people have been absolute dickheads and SOB's and others have been so welcoming .... really depends on the circumstances or if they are "having a nice day" or not ......
danisgod
Hotter Than Hell (1974)

Post by danisgod »

Mines a bit crap but when Jack Charlton was manager of Newcastle United he told me to fu*k Off when I asked him to sign my program..... :lol:
thecatman
KISS (1974)

Post by thecatman »

Nice :D
thecatman
KISS (1974)

Post by thecatman »

So mods its up to you,the best and the worst.
RippingFleshFromBone
Dynasty (1979)

Post by RippingFleshFromBone »

OZZY - J E Lee line up
All KISS members bar MSJ
RATT
Nikki Sixx/Tommy Lee
UFO w/M. Chapman
Charlton Heston!
Whitesnake the real ones not the crap hair metal version
GLENN HUGHES!!!! Legend! Truely...
The wonderful Pat Benatar and her band
Anvil when they supported Motorhead way back when
SIN from Ministry just hangin outside the front of the venue in Paris
Stephanie Beacham
Peter Beardsley
Pavel Sernacek in Tecos!
Peter Lovenkrants
Diamond Head
Def Leppard with both P. Willis & P Collen line ups
Sugababes...hot, hot and hotter
Cheryl Tweedy ...super HOT!!!!...as in proper drop dead gorgeous
Ian Gillan Band
Gillan J Gers line up
Tygers Of Pang Tang

I'm sure there's more but that's all my shite memory can recall...
ACK!...It's Rock 'n' Roll!!

Spooky_Von_Glitter
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Spooky_Von_Glitter »

Lightning
Cobra
Jet
Wolf
Saracen
Warrior

...to add to the list. Yes, they are Gladiators. :D
Derp de derp de diddly derp!
Alli
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Post by Alli »

I have met JD Sumner, Ed Enoch, and Ed Hill (JD Sumner and the Stamps Quartet) who sang backup for Elvis on tour in the 70s.. I was in awe when I met them as they knew Elvis very well and JD was wearing a TCB necklace and a HUGE diamond Elvis had given him. All I kept thinking when they shook my hand was Wow, they have touched Elvis.. LOL Also met many speedway riders, including Sam Ermolenko (US world Champ 1993), Greg Hancock (US world champ 1997), Leigh Adams (Aussie), Jason Crump (Aussie and 3 time world champ), Scott Nicholls (Brit), Lee Richardson (Brit), Joe Screen (Brit), Hans Anderson (Dane) , Shane Parker and Steve Johnston (both Aussie), Ronnie Correy, Billy Janniro, Brent Werner, and Ryan Fisher (all American).. also met former Speedway world champ (American) and star of the tv show C.H.I.P.S Bruce Penhall! lol of course I have met Tommy Thayer, Paul Stanley, Eric Singer and Gene Simmons.. recently! Can't recall other famous people though..unless you count the local weather guy from back home.. Chris Allen on Channel 13, WBKO in Bowling Green KY... LOL OH and I met Ronnie McDowell (country singer and Elvis fan who does sing like him and does Elvis songs when the Estate won't let a show or movie use the real thing..) I was in a fast food place(IN KY), wearing an Elvis tee shirt and Elvis watch, I went up to get a refill on my drink, and this guy let me go in front of him.. he was wearing a terrible looking toupee and so I didnt pay much attention.. he said nice tee shirt, I said thanks, I am a big Elvis fan. he said Me too.. I smiled, got my drink and went to sit down.. we left shortly after this and when we walked outside there was a big blue tour bus parked outside..it said Ronnie McDowell.. I was like OMG.. that was HIM! lol I said Dad I am goin back in there.. he said no we are goin home.. we dont have time for you to chase him down.. LOL I was so gutted.. I coulda got on that tour bus.. LOL

(how is that?? bottom of the barrell???) lol x :razz:
Alli

"Thankyouthankyouverymuch..."

Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

danisgod wrote:Mines a bit crap but when Jack Charlton was manager of Newcastle United he told me to fu*k Off when I asked him to sign my program..... :lol:
Thats a classic.
That gobby knob head, Charlie Nicholas did the same to me when Arse played Grimsby eons ago in the FA Cup. I called him a very unsavory name and got a donkey to sign my programe instead. :lol:
Pete

Post by Pete »

acesmiddlefinger wrote:
Pete wrote:
thecatman wrote:We are talking about meeting not about seeing, kiss not included,the best meet and greet gets a stick of skegness aniseed rock,the worst gets a unused pair of white briefs to do with what you wish,who is going to start us off. :)

When I worked at the building society in Stockport, Radio One DJ Gary Davies came in and asked for directions to a rival building society.
Pete seriously thats scraping the barrell!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Richest bloke i ever met was Jack Walker,came to my house and bought it off me!!

Met a few celebrities in my time,never had a bad experience. My fave probably Bill Owen who plays Compo in LOTSW,he was really pleasant and had us in stitches whilst he was trying on wellies in a local shop.

There you go Pete i can scrape the barrell as well.... :D
I also met him when I was on Cheggers Plays Pop too!

Hmm I've met Jay Jay French, AJ Pero, Mark 'The Animal' Mendoza, Rick Parfitt, Francis Rossi, Jerzy Dudek, Didi Hamann, some bird from 'Cutting It' (Not Amanda Holden), Rock radio's Paul Anthony and probably a few others...
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)