Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Kev

Next England manager!!!!

Post by Kev »

:D Well if i had the pick i would go for...HARRY REDKNAPP :D
If he turned it down,ROY HODGSON. :D

Any more names :?:
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
Kev

Re: Next England manager!!!!

Post by Kev »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mENa0AC-YuU&feature=fvst[/youtube]

Hes right on what he says as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
Roger H
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Post by Roger H »

I reckon my Mum could do a better job............................and she's been dead 20 years. :?
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Not so much change the manager but a complete overhaul of the team.
If Capello is to leave the job by 'mutual consent' later today I can't think of a better man to replace him than Stuart Pearce. Who wouldn't want to play for him ?
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Kev wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mENa0AC-YuU&feature=fvst[/youtube]

Hes right on what he says as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hahahaha, I'd like to slap Gary Neville as well.
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

Perhaps age may restrict him but I'd say George Graham or big Sam
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
Karl
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Karl »

Mr Ed or the Lone Rangers Silver.

Either way, still flogging a dead horse :lol:
Official Kiss Army member #1960
PyroMessiah86

Post by PyroMessiah86 »

Karl wrote:Mr Ed or the Lone Rangers Silver.

Either way, still flogging a dead horse
:lol:

Exactly!! Scrap the whole team bar James who actually seriously kicked ass considering the dire amataur hour defence he had to deal/work with.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Mike Basset. (He couldn't do much worse than Fabio did!)
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
The Hendon Kiss Army
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by The Hendon Kiss Army »

From a selfish point of a view I don't want Harry to leave and think one of his main skills is his ability in the transfer market. Hodgson is a possibility and seems a very good bloke with all the right credentials. However I have been swayed by the press tonight and lets give Beckham a go.
Deuce
The Originals II (1978)

Post by Deuce »

Father Jack wrote:......... I can't think of a better man to replace him than Stuart Pearce. Who wouldn't want to play for him ?
Who dare not!!!

Totaly agree, but we need to look deeper than that, the whole fundamentals of the English game haven't changed (at international level) since the late fifties / early sixties.

Power, Pace, and bang it up as quick as you can. (just like 3 of the German goals.... ahem). We need to start teaching ball control , thinking of it's use and how to keep good possession, at 5 year old level. Shocked by that. It is what our rivals do.

The introduction of proper sports acadamies with properly certified staff is paramount to ALL sport in this country. Lets stop wasting money on dodgy immigrants, the Scum who live of off benefits thinking it is their right ( and I mean scum, not anyone here who finds themselves in a tight spot through no choice of their own ), and on pointless wars in countries that have little or no respect for themselves.

Tired, bored or just plain not bothered, English players are not good enough on a world stage, without the investment in coaching and skills training I cannot see it changing.

My second vote would be for Roy Hodgson.

Rant 'possibly' over

Deuce
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Steve

---------------------------------------------

Stand by my side, I'll be there for you......

Get up! and get your Grandma outta here
Kev

Post by Kev »

:D Think now id stick with CAPELLO, look at the qualifiers we had ,the best for years, we havent become a bad team overnight, give him euro 2012 then decide.
We dont want to go back to Graham Taylor/Steve Mcclaren days do we :D
ImageImageImageImage

tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

Kev wrote::D Think now id stick with CAPELLO, look at the qualifiers we had ,the best for years, we havent become a bad team overnight, give him euro 2012 then decide.
We dont want to go back to Graham Taylor/Steve Mcclaren days do we :D

a voice of reason instead of the usual lynch mob, as kev said we have not become a bad team overnight, we flew through the qualifiers i think a lot of this was down to the hype put on the players by the press nothing but winng the cup would have been enough, thats a hell of a lot of pressure to handle and i thing they choked, but capello must be given more time would hate the england team to change managers everytime things didnt go our way,
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

I think Dants got it spot on with what he wrote on the world cup thread. We play a style of football so outdated its laughable. The FA is run by a bunch of fuddy duddy bum boys and old farts that (with the exception of Trevor Brooking) have never kicked a ball since they were playing ruggers at Eton or some other expensive toffs school.
Its those idiots that need replacing before we start to lambast the current England manager.
I still say a manager can do all he's capable of to prepare his team for a game but its the team that cross the line and play the game. And as far as selecting the team goes, well if your good enough to get in the squad you should be good enough to fit into the team at any time. Its not the managers fault if you don't perform.
Keep Capello until after the Euro's and if we don't do any good there then he's had his chance.
But Capello does need to start blooding some U21's ready for the time when the older players start getting too old.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Rather than getting a new manager, howabout picking some players who would feel pride to wear the shirt and will go out there and give there all for 90 minutes rather than the overpaid pampered prima donna's we have representing us at the moment?!!?

I still cannot believe we conceded from our own freekick! :evil:
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)