A Rather Expensive Burger

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

A Rather Expensive Burger

Post by crad »

This was the price of a maccy dees at Dalaman Airport in turkey exchange rate was 2.30 lira to the pound so the burger works out at £11.33 :shock: :shock:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Pete

Re: A Rather Expensive Burger

Post by Pete »

So you just had the two this time then...? :wink:
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

At there prices you must be joking m8 :wink:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Pete

Post by Pete »

crad wrote:At there prices you must be joking m8 :wink:

What if it were this big...

http://www.cheese-burger.net/stories/wo ... hotos.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:shock: :D

Or this...(for w00dy and Father Jack..) http://www.slashfood.com/2005/10/25/the ... est-kebab/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Bloody hell, I can remember when the Turkish Lira was about 1billion to the pound sterling. :lol:
Its like Norway now. Mc Chavs big splat was roughly £10 last time I was in Oslo. :shock: :shock: Sod that !!!
Alli
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Post by Alli »

crad wrote:This was the price of a maccy dees at Dalaman Airport in turkey exchange rate was 2.30 lira to the pound so the burger works out at £11.33 :shock: :shock:

Expensive, but I am just mesmerized by the Mega Mac..4 burgers on that!! woohooo. Coronary city.........4 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun......Sing it with me....... (or did we just have that commercial in America??) lol
Alli

"Thankyouthankyouverymuch..."

Gojira1975
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Gojira1975 »

Awful, shit food.
DEATH TO FALSE METAL
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Alli wrote: Expensive, but I am just mesmerized by the Mega Mac..4 burgers on that!! woohooo. Coronary city.........4 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun......Sing it with me....... (or did we just have that commercial in America??) lol
You steady yourself there Homer, your getting slightly carried away with looking at food. You'll be drooling at pork scratchings next. :lol:
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Gojira1975 wrote:Awful, shit food.
How very dare you sir. Don't you know that McChavs has been the staple dietry requirement for an entire generation of kids ?
And just look how stupid those kids are !! :lol: :lol:
It always gives me a sense of well being and pride to see young teenage mothers feeding their babies and infant children McChavs products. I feel happy in the knowledge that the nutritional recommendations young children need for brain and body development are being denied to them in order that their parents can hang out at these fine eateries and avoid learning how to prepare real food.
McChavs must feel such pride knowing that as one generation of cabbages can only order food by pointing to the pictures on display the next generation are now growing up just as stupid, if not even more so.
Mc Chavs "Im lovin' it"
:lol:
Alli
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Post by Alli »

Father Jack wrote:
Alli wrote: Expensive, but I am just mesmerized by the Mega Mac..4 burgers on that!! woohooo. Coronary city.........4 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun......Sing it with me....... (or did we just have that commercial in America??) lol
You steady yourself there Homer, your getting slightly carried away with looking at food. You'll be drooling at pork scratchings next. :lol:

**Drool** MMMMMMMMMMMMM Pork Scratchings...**Drool**.. LOL yummmm haha
Alli

"Thankyouthankyouverymuch..."

Gojira1975
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Gojira1975 »

Father Jack wrote:
Gojira1975 wrote:Awful, shit food.
How very dare you sir. Don't you know that McChavs has been the staple dietry requirement for an entire generation of kids ?
And just look how stupid those kids are !! :lol: :lol:
It always gives me a sense of well being and pride to see young teenage mothers feeding their babies and infant children McChavs products. I feel happy in the knowledge that the nutritional recommendations young children need for brain and body development are being denied to them in order that their parents can hang out at these fine eateries and avoid learning how to prepare real food.
McChavs must feel such pride knowing that as one generation of cabbages can only order food by pointing to the pictures on display the next generation are now growing up just as stupid, if not even more so.
Mc Chavs "Im lovin' it"
:lol:
Agreed. I loved McDonalds as a kid, because it was a TREAT. Like any fast food, you didn't have it every day, so you enjoyed it when you did.

Scary folks frequent McDonalds. And Murder King.

Scary Mary from The Dairy.
DEATH TO FALSE METAL
niteworker
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by niteworker »

I think i will stick with eating salad.................. :lol:
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

You knock yourself out Andy, enjoy mate and don't forget to offer Woody some. :lol:
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Gojira1975 wrote:
Agreed. I loved McDonalds as a kid, because it was a TREAT. Like any fast food, you didn't have it every day, so you enjoyed it when you did.

Scary folks frequent McDonalds. And Murder King.

Scary Mary from The Dairy.
We didn't have a McChavs in merry old Grimsbog until 1984 and I didn't try anything from there until 1990. Never interested me and still doesn't.
Now kebabs, thats a completely different matter. :D
The Hendon Kiss Army
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by The Hendon Kiss Army »

Talking of Pork scratchings there is a pub I have had a couple of meetings at near Cadogan Sq in London which is very very posh.part of London. They had homemade pork scratchings served in a pint pot which was lined with greaseproof paper and specially selected from a big container on the bar. They may have been £3 and conatined all my daily calorie allowance but boy were they good with a pint.