Pete Postlethwaite sadly passed away.

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Pete Postlethwaite sadly passed away.

Post by crad »

Another sad loss on sunday pete postlethwaite passed away aged just 64 :( .
A sad loss of a fantastic Actor.
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Ma
Gene Simmons (1978)

Re: Pete Postlethwaite sadly passed away.

Post by Ma »

Yeah, i saw this on the news yesterday, very sad :(
dtkdemongene
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Post by dtkdemongene »

A great actor....RIP
Live the KISS experience with the World's longest running/Europe's #1 KISS Tribute Band 'Dressed To Kill'.
http://www.dressedtokill.org.uk
http://www.myspace.com/kisstributeuk
The PERSONAL choice of Gene Simmons - "Accept NO substitutes!"
Pete

Post by Pete »

I've met him. He signed my Jurassic Park 2 DVD cover..

R.I.P to a fellow Pete..
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
nicksmithworld
Killers (1982)
Location: Wolverhampton "You are the rock'n'roll capital of the World!"

Post by nicksmithworld »

A tragedy - he was brilliant!
feel free to feel offended, cyber-bullied, put out, outside of the clique, side-lined, marginalised or just generally have the piss taken out of. However it's a JOKE!-Nick's Mirth World!
ric k iss
The Originals II (1978)

Post by ric k iss »

I'm just gutted i didn't have him in the death sweep at work, he was mentioned but when i checked his age i just thought he was too young to enter my team at the time. this month i picked peter vaughan (grouty off of porridge) :wink:
fried alive
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by fried alive »

crad wrote:Another sad loss on sunday pete postlethwaite passed away aged just 64 :( .
A sad loss of a fantastic Actor.
well said young crad
Downy
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Downy »

Sad loss of a great actor. :(
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

ric k iss wrote:I'm just gutted i didn't have him in the death sweep at work, he was mentioned but when i checked his age i just thought he was too young to enter my team at the time. this month i picked peter vaughan (grouty off of porridge) :wink:

The death sweep ?? :shock:
Wow, we usually do the fantasy league football at our place. Still, seems like fun. Can I suggest the following list of names for a visit to the undertaker this year...

Maggie Thatcher
Maggie Thatcher
Maggie Thatcher
Maggie Thatcher
and
Maggie Thatcher
ric k iss
The Originals II (1978)

Post by ric k iss »

mrs milk snatcher has been in one of the lads side since the formation of our death sweep in jan 2009 dan. we are now entering our 3rd year of running the game. the rules are as follows in the first month we picked 4 each (so the game could get a head start) and we then add a player every month - it costs a pound a month to enter and on the last day of work in december the winner gets the pot of £48 plus a drink off all other players per death in their team. only 4 of us play and everyone else thinks we are morbid (but strangely if anyone dies the non players are always first to say "anyone have pete postlethwaite" etc etc.....) only rule we stipulate is you cannot pick someone who you know to be terminally ill at the time of picking. but if they kept it quiet that they had the big c (as in the case of pete p) then that's fine - for example you can't pick gerry rafferty as we knew he was ill.
Ma
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Ma »

ric k iss wrote:mrs milk snatcher has been in one of the lads side since the formation of our death sweep in jan 2009 dan. we are now entering our 3rd year of running the game. the rules are as follows in the first month we picked 4 each (so the game could get a head start) and we then add a player every month - it costs a pound a month to enter and on the last day of work in december the winner gets the pot of £48 plus a drink off all other players per death in their team. only 4 of us play and everyone else thinks we are morbid (but strangely if anyone dies the non players are always first to say "anyone have pete postlethwaite" etc etc.....) only rule we stipulate is you cannot pick someone who you know to be terminally ill at the time of picking. but if they kept it quiet that they had the big c (as in the case of pete p) then that's fine - for example you can't pick gerry rafferty as we knew he was ill.
My bet is on Christopher Lee this year, for some reason (but i have a sneaky suspicion he may see his 100th birthday) and another big name in music, but that name, i havnt decided on yet.
Oh how morbid lol! :oops: