SCAM Microsoft Calls from India.

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Bay
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Re: SCAM Microsoft Calls from India.

Post by Bay »

dtkdemongene wrote:I simply interrupt them regularly by asked if they've "heard the good news about our Lord Jebus" and they soon fook off... :lol: :lol:
Just play them a few Kiss bass lines, that'll soon get rid of them, and you get some much needed practise - two birds, one stone! :lol:

*Disclaimer for Plug : No, i'm not saying he can't play the bass, it's a joke based on what the italian guy said about Gary's playing :D
ImageImageImageImage
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Has 2 calls this afternoon one from Cath in her best Indian/english Voice and one from John (v.strong indian accent ) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are these people Stupid or what :roll:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Mr.Spireite
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Mr.Spireite »

How did you deal with them.... ?
crad

Post by crad »

Mr.Spireite wrote:How did you deal with them.... ?
1st One was Hold on why i start my computer 5 mins later went back to phone Nobody there lol .
2nd one was Oh I've herd about these viruses, let me have a look Hang on Again 5 mins later Went back to phone Nobody there :lol:
frontier(s)
Alive II (1977)

Post by frontier(s) »

I've had two calls from India, one called 'Daniel' and the other 'James', who both asked if I had Sky TV and what make my main TV is.

The really hilarious thing is that they get shitty when you have the cheek to ask, 'Why the hell do you want to know and why the hell should I tell you?' :roll:

It's getting to the point where any telephone company that allows you to block all calls from outside the UK for free will automatically get my business.
dtkdemongene
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Post by dtkdemongene »

frontier(s) wrote:I've had two calls from India, one called 'Daniel' and the other 'James', who both asked if I had Sky TV and what make my main TV is.

The really hilarious thing is that they get shitty when you have the cheek to ask, 'Why the hell do you want to know and why the hell should I tell you?' :roll:

It's getting to the point where any telephone company that allows you to block all calls from outside the UK for free will automatically get my business.
Turn it round on them and ask them the same, then tell them that you've set up a business doing the as them but undercutting the competition by £1. Always good for a laugh :lol: :lol:
Live the KISS experience with the World's longest running/Europe's #1 KISS Tribute Band 'Dressed To Kill'.
http://www.dressedtokill.org.uk
http://www.myspace.com/kisstributeuk
The PERSONAL choice of Gene Simmons - "Accept NO substitutes!"
crad

Post by crad »

[quote="frontier(s)"]I've had two calls from India, one called 'Daniel' and the other 'James', [/quote]
Sounds VERY Dodgy to me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by crad on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
frontier(s)
Alive II (1977)

Post by frontier(s) »

dtkdemongene wrote: Turn it round on them and ask them the same, then tell them that you've set up a business doing the as them but undercutting the competition by £1. Always good for a laugh :lol: :lol:
I just ask them to confirm that their name is really 'X' about four times. You can hear them get shiftier each time they slowly reply, 'Umm, yes'.

When they say my name and ask me to confirm it I say, 'No, my name is Mohammed Islam'.

They're not keen on it.
Ma
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Ma »

crad wrote:[quote="frontier(s)"]I've had two calls from India, one called 'Daniel' and the other 'James',
Sounds VERY Dodgy to me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/size][/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: