Hard Rock Hell....question about tickets....

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
MrBlackwell
Alive II (1977)

Hard Rock Hell....question about tickets....

Post by MrBlackwell »

I paid for the Saturday (Ace) months ago, but might not be able to make it now. It's a ticketless event, and all I have is an email with a booking number on it.

Is there any way I can sell this "ticket" so I don't lose all the £££ if I can't go?
High Priest of Kisstianity.

Thayer 08

Re: Hard Rock Hell....question about tickets....

Post by Thayer 08 »

I seem to remember all they ask for is your confirmation number at the box office. You could always phone Fluer, one of the organisers. I'm sure she'll help you out.
Just play the bass you bell-end!!
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

I agree ring fleur.. My mate had two tickets for Saturday .. Can't sell them .. So yep that's your best bet
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
acesmiddlefinger
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by acesmiddlefinger »

Well im supposedly going to HRH,no tickets no hotel yet,but me and my mate are going...It is Ace Frehley after all.. :lol:
'Who knows where we'll be in the morning,i know we're here tonight'
Frehley75

Post by Frehley75 »

acesmiddlefinger wrote:Well im supposedly going to HRH,no tickets no hotel yet,but me and my mate are going...It is Ace Frehley after all.. :lol:
That's the spirit Keef.
"Hi, I'm Rich Pelley. I'm on the guest list."

"Awopbopaloobop Alopbamboom"
acesmiddlefinger
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by acesmiddlefinger »

Frehley75 wrote:
acesmiddlefinger wrote:Well im supposedly going to HRH,no tickets no hotel yet,but me and my mate are going...It is Ace Frehley after all.. :lol:
That's the spirit Keef.
Dont worry mate i,ll bring the band aids for London just in case, those pavements are slippy you know!! :wink:
'Who knows where we'll be in the morning,i know we're here tonight'
MrBlackwell
Alive II (1977)

Post by MrBlackwell »

Thanks for the info guys, I'll ring Fleur tomorrow and see what she can do.

It would be doubly gutting to miss Ace AND lose my money on the ticket too :(

Ma
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Ma »

I think everybody will be getting their money back now after tomorrows announcement lol :roll:
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Post by Dan bach »

MrsFatherJack wrote:I think everybody will be getting their money back now after tomorrows announcement lol :roll:
Not me Mrs FJ ... i'm revving up as we speak - Thurs afternoon can't come soon enough .... meeting up with three awesome forumees (sharing a small chalet with them for 72 hours) gonna see some wicked bands, gonna witness sights and sounds that will disturb me greatly ....

Apart from individual meetups with two forumees later in the month - this is gonna be my big Xmas bash ... rock/metal and 3,000 rock fans. Also i'm looking forward in seeing bands i've heard raved about these past 12 months (Reckless Love for one), but because of my back operation haven't been able to see.

Also i love festivals ... Bring it On HRH.
Genepaul
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Post by Genepaul »

I'm not sure they will do refunds, you were buying tickets to a festival rather than an person/group, the festival still goes on albeit without Ace. :(
MrBlackwell
Alive II (1977)

Post by MrBlackwell »

Genepaul wrote:I'm not sure they will do refunds, you were buying tickets to a festival rather than an person/group, the festival still goes on albeit without Ace. :(

But the festival is now not fulfilling it's advertised bands as it was at the time of me buying the ticket. I only bought a Saturday ticket for Ace and now have no inclination to go. I'm going to be VERY p****ed off if there's no refund offered.

Pete

Post by Pete »

Check out Reckless Love. Bloody brilliant band!
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
dtkdemongene
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Post by dtkdemongene »

Genepaul wrote:I'm not sure they will do refunds, you were buying tickets to a festival rather than an person/group, the festival still goes on albeit without Ace. :(
Yep, this is likely the situation...
Live the KISS experience with the World's longest running/Europe's #1 KISS Tribute Band 'Dressed To Kill'.
http://www.dressedtokill.org.uk
http://www.myspace.com/kisstributeuk
The PERSONAL choice of Gene Simmons - "Accept NO substitutes!"
MrBlackwell
Alive II (1977)

Post by MrBlackwell »

But the line-up isn't as advertised when I bought the ticket....hopefully will get a refund, but if not then I'm not going down without a fight :evil:

Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

MrBlackwell wrote:But the line-up isn't as advertised when I bought the ticket....hopefully will get a refund, but if not then I'm not going down without a fight :evil:
It doesn't matter.
The festival is advertised as per when all bands are signed to play. This is what will stay in place until the end of the festival. If an artist pulls out with an extremely limited time frame left before the festival starts then the organisers are not responsible for altering the advertising as obviously a replacement band might be a bit difficult to source at such a late stage.
Think realistically. HRH aren't respnonsible for the artist pulling out and therefore not at liberty to offer you a refund, no matter how much you may think you can argue your way into getting one.
And as I recall, your oringinal post on Saturday 26 November was thus:
I paid for the Saturday (Ace) months ago, but might not be able to make it now. It's a ticketless event, and all I have is an email with a booking number on it.
Is there any way I can sell this "ticket" so I don't lose all the £££ if I can't go?

So how has it now changed from wanting to "sell" or find out how to sell your ticket to now being "demanding a refund as HRH didn't fulfill their advertising obligations because Ace Frehley cancelled " ?