Kruise Set List

Talk about anything KISS related here.
b.monkey4
Destroyer (1976)

Re: Kruise Set List

Postby b.monkey4 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:16 am

Pete wrote:
benambro wrote:What!?! Paul didn't play IWMFLY? That's it, I'm never going to listen to Kiss again :lol:

Won't work acoustic so I'll give him a pass on that one!

IWMFLY was one of the ones the fans wanted to hear too!!! You know, there was just no point in asking the fans what they wanted to hear because the never listen!

Yeah as they never listened to the fans, just going ahead and playing stuff like Flaming Youth, Mr Speed, Take Me, Ladies Room.
And people wonder why they play it safe with the set list on a world tour...they truly are damned if they do & damned if they don't.

Hang on a minute...I was just pleased that the electric sail away didn't hold too many surprises as I'm here in Oz instead of on the kruise...and it's bloody rained every day.
Would have loved to see Paul's set though. Surprised he managed Nowhere to Run etc. Went to see AC/DC at the Olympic stadium in Sydney a couple of nights ago. Bloody rubbish...makes you realise just what a great frontman Paul really is.
READ MY NAME.

Pete

Postby Pete » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:12 am

Aaah, so you were just being selfish then!!! :wink:
Hope you're ok down under tho. All that blood rushing to your head has obviously affected you. AC/DC, bloody rubbish?!??! :shock:
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

b.monkey4
Destroyer (1976)

Postby b.monkey4 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:46 am

I thought that might set the cat among the pigeons. Musically they were OK, but to be honest I was a little disappointed and really didn't think much to Brian Johnson at all. There was absolutely no communication between the band and the crowd. Between each song there was just a lull with nothing happening. The only time he spoke was after the first number...he said something about rock n roll. Amazing venue, there was over 70,000 there and they're doing 2 nights! The Venus kiss just played is right next to it and it's tiny in comparison.
Went to the Sydney town hall today and took some pictures of where kiss was stood on the balcony in 1980.
Off to Melbourne tomorrow.
READ MY NAME.

Return to “General KISS Chat”