Euro meet up..

Talk about anything KISS related here.
madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Euro meet up..

Postby madmark » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:06 pm

Yes,yes, yes, I know it's early but we may as well discuss this...It seems we here are going to only get one date again. I've seen what looks like the dates and most seem to be in Scandinavia again. As soon as the dates are announced we need to sort ourselves out. Who's up for Europe next year?
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?

TONYSOUTH
Alive II (1977)

Re: Euro meet up..

Postby TONYSOUTH » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:13 am

Me for one :D
This is only my opinion… it is neither right nor wrong (but my lovely wife tells me I'm always wrong)!

TONYSOUTH
Alive II (1977)

Postby TONYSOUTH » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:17 am

The date have started already :D :D :D :D :D :D

KISS is excited to announce the following 2016 German Tour dates! May 20, 2016 - Schleyer-Halle in Stuttgart, Germany May 21, 2016 - Festhalle in Frankfurt, Germany May 23, 2016 - Westfalenhalle in Dortmund, Germany A KISS Concert Club exclusive ticket and VIP Meet n Greet Package pre-sale takes place today at 12 pm (local venue time). If you are a KISS Concert club member already, log in now to get your access code. - See more at: http://www.kissonline.com/#sthash.NmlAsggG.dpuf
This is only my opinion… it is neither right nor wrong (but my lovely wife tells me I'm always wrong)!

Pete

Postby Pete » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:59 am

TONYSOUTH wrote:The date have started already :D :D :D :D :D :D

KISS is excited to announce the following 2016 German Tour dates! May 20, 2016 - Schleyer-Halle in Stuttgart, Germany May 21, 2016 - Festhalle in Frankfurt, Germany May 23, 2016 - Westfalenhalle in Dortmund, Germany A KISS Concert Club exclusive ticket and VIP Meet n Greet Package pre-sale takes place today at 12 pm (local venue time). If you are a KISS Concert club member already, log in now to get your access code. - See more at: http://www.kissonline.com/#sthash.NmlAsggG.dpuf

Noticed that myself. Here's hoping for a few UK dates then. After the response at Download they'd be silly not to play the major UK markets...
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Postby AxeBass » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:48 am

madmark wrote:Yes,yes, yes, I know it's early but we may as well discuss this...It seems we here are going to only get one date again. I've seen what looks like the dates and most seem to be in Scandinavia again. As soon as the dates are announced we need to sort ourselves out. Who's up for Europe next year?

Can u post the dates u have seen?

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Postby madmark » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:43 pm

AxeBass wrote:
madmark wrote:Yes,yes, yes, I know it's early but we may as well discuss this...It seems we here are going to only get one date again. I've seen what looks like the dates and most seem to be in Scandinavia again. As soon as the dates are announced we need to sort ourselves out. Who's up for Europe next year?

Can u post the dates u have seen?

The German ones you know...plus Moscow on the 8th and St Petersburg on the 10th.Helsinki 12th,Stockholm 14th, Oslo 15th, Gothenburg 17th May. There is also a Dubai date ..before Moscow... These are on Gene's phone on a photo a mate took on the Kruise , his thumb has covered a few dates up, but it's likely there will be 1 UK date. It is allegedly at the O2 Arena. Hope this helps a wee bit? Keep watching the skies for more news..I'm sure within a week or two we'll all know what's happening....

St john
KISS (1974)

Postby St john » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:29 pm

Linz in Austria 1st of june is a another rumoured date.

Pete

Postby Pete » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:32 pm

One UK date at the soulless O2? Hope this is wrong!
Pete

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Postby madmark » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:04 pm

Pete wrote:One UK date at the soulless O2? Hope this is wrong!

Pete, as far as I know it is deffo only one date here according to The Doc himself Mate , sorry!

Gojira1975
Gene Simmons (1978)

Postby Gojira1975 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:07 pm

Surely it's more likely to be at Wembley than the O2?
DEATH TO FALSE METAL

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Postby madmark » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:11 am

Gojira1975 wrote:Surely it's more likely to be at Wembley than the O2?

It's definitely one of the 2, but the word on the Kruise was the O2, (Heavily rumoured), but I agree with you that Wembley might be a more logical choice...

Pete

Postby Pete » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:16 am

madmark wrote:

Pete, as far as I know it is deffo only one date here according to The Doc himself Mate , sorry!

So sold out shows in Manchester, Glasgow & Birmingham last time mean nothing? I guess the additional shows really burnt them...

Oh well...
Pete

TONYSOUTH
Alive II (1977)

Postby TONYSOUTH » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:20 am

Pete wrote:
madmark wrote:

So sold out shows in Manchester, Glasgow & Birmingham last time mean nothing? I guess the additional shows really burnt them...

Oh well...

Pete speaking to people close to them on the Kruise, they are getting no younger and touring is taking it out of them, so tours will be shorter with less dates :!: flights to Europe are so cheap, I am looking forward to a few short trips to see them :D

Pete

Postby Pete » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:32 am

TONYSOUTH wrote:
Pete speaking to people close to them on the Kruise, they are getting no younger and touring is taking it out of them, so tours will be shorter with less dates :!: flights to Europe are so cheap, I am looking forward to a few short trips to see them :D

I appreciate they are aging so why three dates in Germany then? I guess 80,000 (!!!) people chanting UK tour means nothing...
Of course I'll go wherever it is but it might be nice for them to actually think of the fans (you know that thing they say they do but never really do) once in a while.

If they are going to do just one UK there are far better arenas in the UK than the big tent down south!
Pete

TONYSOUTH
Alive II (1977)

Postby TONYSOUTH » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:06 pm

Pete wrote:
TONYSOUTH wrote:

I appreciate they are aging so why three dates in Germany then? I guess 80,000 (!!!) people chanting UK tour means nothing...
Of course I'll go wherever it is but it might be nice for them to actually think of the fans (you know that thing they say they do but never really do) once in a while.

If they are going to do just one UK there are far better arenas in the UK than the big tent down south!

Pete, I understand what you are saying and it would nice for a few dates in the UK. we are a small country, with a big rock music history, but it's all about the promoter being willing to agree terms with the band for any additional dates?

Return to “General KISS Chat”