What Could It Be

Talk about anything KISS related here.
rsauye
Rock And Roll Over (1976)
Posts: 472
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:52 pm
Location: EVERTON

What Could It Be

Postby rsauye » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:32 pm

Something to take our money and wait months till we get it

http://view.email-concertlive.com/?j=fe ... 077d75&r=0

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)
Posts: 1145
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:58 am
Location: The Mariana Trench

Re: What Could It Be

Postby madmark » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:40 pm

Bloody hell....and I just got Vol.2 of the box set of all the Alive 35 CD's...more money....
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?

rsauye
Rock And Roll Over (1976)
Posts: 472
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:52 pm
Location: EVERTON

Re: What Could It Be

Postby rsauye » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:41 am

rsauye wrote:Something to take our money and wait months till we get it

http://view.email-concertlive.com/?j=fe ... 077d75&r=0


Don't Know Now

http://view.email-concertlive.com/?j=fe ... 067d7d&r=0

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)
Posts: 1145
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:58 am
Location: The Mariana Trench

Re: What Could It Be

Postby madmark » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:37 am

Could have been live CD's from all the Euro dates??? No tour no announcement!!!!
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?

Pete
Moderator
Posts: 17097
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Lost in Limbo...

Re: What Could It Be

Postby Pete » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:00 am

madmark wrote:Could have been live CD's from all the Euro dates??? No tour no announcement!!!!


Surely it's something overpriced, badly packaged and delayed delivery?
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

Image

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)
Posts: 1145
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:58 am
Location: The Mariana Trench

Re: What Could It Be

Postby madmark » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:01 pm

Pete wrote:
madmark wrote:Could have been live CD's from all the Euro dates??? No tour no announcement!!!!


Surely it's something overpriced, badly packaged and delayed delivery?

Ah you've dealt with them before....? I ordered a ltd small painting of the band with a white background.....ltd to 250.... the first one I got, the glass was broken...I had a word so they sent another ...the glass had come out of it's frame....tried to put it back......broke........didn't push it as I'd received a freebie.....then about 2 months later 3rd one turned up...pristine....I now have numbers 2,3,4.........out of 250!!!!!! Who's got number 1...? Obviously top sellers..
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?

Pete
Moderator
Posts: 17097
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Lost in Limbo...

Re: What Could It Be

Postby Pete » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:18 am

madmark wrote:
Pete wrote:
madmark wrote:Could have been live CD's from all the Euro dates??? No tour no announcement!!!!


Surely it's something overpriced, badly packaged and delayed delivery?

Ah you've dealt with them before....? I ordered a ltd small painting of the band with a white background.....ltd to 250.... the first one I got, the glass was broken...I had a word so they sent another ...the glass had come out of it's frame....tried to put it back......broke........didn't push it as I'd received a freebie.....then about 2 months later 3rd one turned up...pristine....I now have numbers 2,3,4.........out of 250!!!!!! Who's got number 1...? Obviously top sellers..


Never bought a thing from them. Just seen the comments here & on the FAQ about their 'customer service'.
I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole reading all that. They look like absolute amateurs...

Edit: Is this the same company that produced the Alive 35 soundboard shows? If so have actually dealt with them & was totally unimpressed.
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

Image

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)
Posts: 1145
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:58 am
Location: The Mariana Trench

Re: What Could It Be

Postby madmark » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:42 pm

This is indeed they....I've got other bands stuff from them and they're not too bad...but the framed thing was a disappointment......
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?


Return to “General KISS Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests