paul-stanley-ethics-and-morality-have-found-their-way-to-the

Talk about anything KISS related here.
nicksmithworld
Killers (1982)
Location: Wolverhampton "You are the rock'n'roll capital of the World!"

paul-stanley-ethics-and-morality-have-found-their-way-to-the

Postby nicksmithworld » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:45 pm

feel free to feel offended, cyber-bullied, put out, outside of the clique, side-lined, marginalised or just generally have the piss taken out of. However it's a JOKE!-Nick's Mirth World!

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Re: paul-stanley-ethics-and-morality-have-found-their-way-to

Postby madmark » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:16 pm

Ethics, Oh yeah , that would be how to treat the people who in the last 39 years have spent a fortune on you, but you can't be arsed to give us an explanation of the cancellation of the tour???? If you're going to ask , NO I have not read it.....NOR do I give a fu*k!!!! Still pissed off...
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?

benambro
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Postby benambro » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:17 pm

I disagree with what Paul is saying. Music has always been shared, yes it's much more obvious now than 40 years ago but c'mon, some people must have swapped vinyls or tapes with each other. People used to record songs off the radio too and re listen to them but that apparently isn't 'illegal'. Not saying what's happening now is right, but how didn't they see this coming, what were they expecting people to do with Bluetooth on their Nokia bricks?

Everything needs protection to some degree, and protection is not what the music industry invested in when downloading became a possibility.

Pete

Postby Pete » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:33 am

benambro wrote:I disagree with what Paul is saying. Music has always been shared, yes it's much more obvious now than 40 years ago but c'mon, some people must have swapped vinyls or tapes with each other. People used to record songs off the radio too and re listen to them but that apparently isn't 'illegal'. Not saying what's happening now is right, but how didn't they see this coming, what were they expecting people to do with Bluetooth on their Nokia bricks?

Everything needs protection to some degree, and protection is not what the music industry invested in when downloading became a possibility.

Home taping is killing music....
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

Return to “General KISS Chat”