KISS in Vegas Stream from Tour Gigs

Talk about anything KISS related here.
andykiss4ever
Rock And Roll Over (1976)

KISS in Vegas Stream from Tour Gigs

Postby andykiss4ever » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:01 pm

Starts in just under two hours. Really easy to purchase and viewing is allowed for one month as many times as you wish. Looks like all major bank and credit cards are accepted regardless of region. Create an account log in order and you're away!

andykiss4ever
Rock And Roll Over (1976)

Re: KISS in Vegas Stream from Tour Gigs

Postby andykiss4ever » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:55 am

Just watched it again. The post production on the sound is fantastic, still has that live feel and edge but has nice harmony details too, nearly as good as Alive! The cinematography catches the live buzz perfectly with nice shots of Paul actually smiling and mugging for cameras with kids from the audience. Best live version of Hell or Hallelujah I've heard yet. As Gene says "I like it!" Really looking forward to DVD now.

kiss-76
The Originals (1976)

Re: KISS in Vegas Stream from Tour Gigs

Postby kiss-76 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:15 am

I was lucky enough to be at the two concerts that were filmed for this release, and they have done a brilliant job of capturing the excitement of the whole experience. I love the way that they have exaggerated the explosions and added some gloss to Paul's vocals (although this was the strongest I had seen him vocally in years anyway). It's a brilliant set list too. Cannot wait to get this on blu-ray!
Let’s come to London, strip it down, turn it up and blow the roof off The O2 Academy.

Return to “General KISS Chat”