UK dates

Talk about anything KISS related here.
deckard
KISS (1974)

UK dates

Postby deckard » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:08 pm

Kiss FAQ website seems to think Kiss are playing Belgium in June.

Given they do not seem to be playing Download, any thoughts / news on a UK tour around then?

andylen
KISS (1974)

Re: UK dates

Postby andylen » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:31 pm

July 9 Birmingham
July 11 London
July 12 Manchester
July 14 Newcastle
July 16 Glasgow

Now where's my credit card....

Starscreamsrevenge
Destroyer (1976)

Postby Starscreamsrevenge » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:37 pm

Was just going to post this, as it's all kicking off (excitedly for a change!) about the tour dates on Kissfaq, so didn't want this place left behind!

MSG for me hopefully, I've been DYING to see KISS there, I REALLY didn't think it would take them 10 years to come back!

MSG and a LOT of US dates don't have the "pre-sale" button when you log-in to the fan-club. Is this normal, will they be added later today/tomorrow going by past experience from anyone?
ACE RULES!!!! (But Tommy isn't doing too bad) ACE-) ACE-) ACE-) ACE-)

Pjcity
The Originals (1976)

Postby Pjcity » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:29 pm

This is nice and early...I wonder if they will add any dates as the Europe dates are spread out perhaps they are doing this for rest

Starscreamsrevenge
Destroyer (1976)

Postby Starscreamsrevenge » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm

Just thought I'd ask to people who have been to MSG, is it right the best seating blocks are 116 /117 on the left hand side and 107/108 the right hand side?

I know seating charts can be deceiving, and I thought I'd get a better response than on the FAQ!!!

Cheers

Ramjam07
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Postby Ramjam07 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:03 pm

OK - UK dates, but so early with July 2019? I'm shocked!
With this being a 3 year "farewell" will we see them back in 2021 or is this their last time on UK shores?

Starscreamsrevenge
Destroyer (1976)

Postby Starscreamsrevenge » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:57 am

A question for anyone, for the Kiss Army pre-sale tickets, does anyone know if I can buy 4 tickets per show (so I can buy 3 for MSG and 3 for Birmingham etc) or is it 4 tickets full stop, so if I brought 3 for Birmingham, I'd only have 1 left?

Kissonline doesn't make it very clear!!!

Cheers in advance

Starscreamsrevenge
Destroyer (1976)

Postby Starscreamsrevenge » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:59 am

Anyone else getting the "please try your code again" message for the UK pre-sales today? I was doing it as a test for tomorrow, glad I did, it doesn't bode well....

mwombwell
Hotter Than Hell (1974)

Postby mwombwell » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:05 pm

A question for anyone, for the Kiss Army pre-sale tickets, does anyone know if I can buy 4 tickets per show (so I can buy 3 for MSG and 3 for Birmingham etc) or is it 4 tickets full stop, so if I brought 3 for Birmingham, I'd only have 1 left?

Kissonline doesn't make it very clear!!!

Cheers in advance
Wisely, I renewed my wife's Kiss Army Membership last night as each presale code only appears to allow 4 tickets to be purchased. I did find a page on KissOnline last night which stated how you can use the code hence renewing the second membership.

As a result, I managed to get the family sorted in Manchester (Gene Side, First Block) and Newcastle (Paul Side, First Block).

Birmingham did not show a pre-sale link for me whilst it did for other UK shows.

Cheers

Starscreamsrevenge
Destroyer (1976)

Postby Starscreamsrevenge » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:50 pm

My complaint email must have got through to KOL, I've been given a brand new code, and I tested it out on the UK gigs and it works!!! Not before time, good job I checked this out today....

Anyway, for those who want Birmingham pre-sales, add this to the end of the ticketmaster birmingham page:
?did=ukfankiss and then it'll come up with the pre-sale options like all the other UK gigs. Looks like someone forgot to put the right link on KOL.....

I'm not risking buying pre-sale tix for Brum, I don't want to waste them for MSG, but best of luck to everyone getting UK tickets! :D

Pete

Postby Pete » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:26 pm

London & Manchester sorted. B'ham presale doesn't appear to working yet.

Edit. Thanks for tip abut B'ham! Sorted!!
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)

Robdj
KISS (1974)

Postby Robdj » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:59 pm

Does anyone know precisely what you get with the meet and greet tickets?

Is it what is listed under the VIP Meet and Greet experience on the kissonline website?

Have never wanted to do it before but it might be the last chance but I am just paying for a few seconds and a photo?

EDIT: I can see on ticketmaster that it is the case.

Ramjam07
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Postby Ramjam07 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:39 pm

The Meet n Greet that I had in Amsterdam in 2015 included an Accoustic afternoon show and I can't see it mentioned in the newe packages
This gave you a 30 min set and the opportunity for photos and autographs with all 4 where they spent a great deal of time doing this and chatting
You then were asked to "leave" the arena only to get back in, ahead of the masses, to wait around for your "make up" photo where you were passed through the line very quickly and efficiently, so you missed the opportunity to get on the rail, if you had a standing ticket
With the afternoon show, it was well worth the money, but if it is not to be included this time, it's a personal opinion if you want to spend the money on the photo opp only!

kingjames1970
The Originals II (1978)

Postby kingjames1970 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_mIC1dkock

Some takeaways from this interview.

* Will feature all past members if they are up for it
* They'll not come back if they've already played somewhere (so this must be the last time in the UK looks like)
* Twenty songs rather than the usual 16

Pete

Postby Pete » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_mIC1dkock

Some takeaways from this interview.

* Will feature all past members if they are up for it
* They'll not come back if they've already played somewhere (so this must be the last time in the UK looks like)
* Twenty songs rather than the usual 16
Reckon they’re certs for Download 2020/2021.
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)

Return to “General KISS Chat”