rsauye
Love Gun (1977)

Support Act On The EOTR Tour

Postby rsauye » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:31 pm

metalbearuk
KISS (1974)

Re: Support Act On The EOTR Tour

Postby metalbearuk » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:43 am

I think they know they are so weak on this tour, they can't take the chance of a decent support band outshining them.

b.monkey4
Destroyer (1976)

Postby b.monkey4 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:07 pm

metalbearuk wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:43 am I think they know they are so weak on this tour, they can't take the chance of a decent support band outshining them.
I think YOU are on the wrong forum. Why not log into facebook or kiss faq with all the other idiots who are only intent on slagging them off.
There's already far too few of us left on here without having to put up with your kind of negative, mindless comments.
READ MY NAME.

Pete

Postby Pete » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:26 pm

b.monkey4 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:07 pm
metalbearuk wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:43 am I think they know they are so weak on this tour, they can't take the chance of a decent support band outshining them.
I think YOU are on the wrong forum. Why not log into facebook or kiss faq with all the other idiots who are only intent on slagging them off.
There's already far too few of us left on here without having to put up with your kind of negative, mindless comments.
More time at the bar/buying merch!!!
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)

metalbearuk
KISS (1974)

Postby metalbearuk » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:33 pm

I have been a fan since 1977 and am entitled to an opinion, and my opinion is they are going out on a career low. It's nothing less than tragic.

rsauye
Love Gun (1977)

Postby rsauye » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:44 pm

metalbearuk wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:33 pm
I have been a fan since 1977 and am entitled to an opinion, and my opinion is they are going out on a career low. It's nothing less than tragic.
I don't think it's fair to throw nasty words like that around after all the years of hard work they've given us. KISS have more than earned all they've got: legacy secure, respect earned, Hall of Fame status. This isn't going to undo all of that, IMO. I refuse to disgrace this band by using words like "career low tragic" over this. It's the final tour. People can choose to pull up to the party or stay at home. Am at the party

Pete

Postby Pete » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:16 pm

rsauye wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:44 pm

I don't think it's fair to throw nasty words like that around after all the years of hard work they've given us. KISS have more than earned all they've got: legacy secure, respect earned, Hall of Fame status. This isn't going to undo all of that, IMO. I refuse to disgrace this band by using words like "career low tragic" over this. It's the final tour. People can choose to pull up to the party or stay at home. Am at the party
I think that they ‘stayed too long at the party’. That being said I have enjoyed every single show I have seen since the end of ‘The Farewell Tour’ especially the Aero/Kiss tour in 2003, the SBOE tour and Kiss rocks Vegas. I personally shall miss them immensely once they do hang it up. It’s going to very surreal feeling come 11pm Friday 12th July.
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)

AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Postby AxeBass » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:33 pm

The only surreal thing will be you looking for an overseas trip after you had convinced yourself that was it!

b.monkey4
Destroyer (1976)

Postby b.monkey4 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:31 pm

Pete wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:16 pm
rsauye wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:44 pm

I think that they ‘stayed too long at the party’. That being said I have enjoyed every single show I have seen since the end of ‘The Farewell Tour’ especially the Aero/Kiss tour in 2003, the SBOE tour and Kiss rocks Vegas. I personally shall miss them immensely once they do hang it up. It’s going to very surreal feeling come 11pm Friday 12th July.
Well said Ray. I think we need to hold reservation on 'staying too long at the party' until we've seen the new show though.
I've a sneaky feeling we'll all still have a blast (and at the end of the day 'road', that's the only thing that matters!!!).
READ MY NAME.

Return to “General KISS Chat”