Kissin' UK Wants YOU

Talk about anything KISS related here.
grunge
Peter Criss (1978)
Location: Walsall, West Of The Midlands! Official KISS ARMY Member #1010 XBox Live: Oh4Q

Re: Kissin' UK Wants YOU

Postby grunge » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:22 pm

Oooh - look at the pretty colours!!! :wink:
Danger You, Danger Me, Danger Mouse!
Shock Me - Put on your black SWEATER!

ImageImageImage ImageImage

kissinuk
Administrator

Postby kissinuk » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:52 pm

grunge wrote:Oooh - look at the pretty colours!!! :wink:

If you think purples bad you should have seen my snot green effort earlier tonight! :shock:

grunge
Peter Criss (1978)
Location: Walsall, West Of The Midlands! Official KISS ARMY Member #1010 XBox Live: Oh4Q

Postby grunge » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:44 pm

LOL

I like purple! :wink:
Danger You, Danger Me, Danger Mouse!
Shock Me - Put on your black SWEATER!

ImageImageImage ImageImage

andykiss4ever
Rock And Roll Over (1976)

Postby andykiss4ever » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Interesting debate, but I didn't realize there was such a big problem...did I miss something?
I know I can be outspoken about KISS but I admit to my (proven) mistakes and accept that everyone is entitled to an opinion. I will strongly debate my own point of view but draw the line at name calling etc, it's not constructive. Anyway, I apologise unreservedly if I personally upset anybody, it is not my intention.
Finally, I'm not bothered about giving my real name or general location but I do think other details might be dangerous to share publicly. I'm in my forties, I'm called Andrew John Standish and live in West Yorkshire. My first KISS experience was around 1977 and my biggest thrill was seeing KISS with Eric Carr at Wembley Arena in 1980. I am not interested in any other "Metal" or "Hard Rock" bands, though I've been known to listen to Led Zep, Thin Lizzy, Status Quo and AC/DC.

Pete

Postby Pete » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:18 pm

andykiss4ever wrote:Interesting debate, but I didn't realize there was such a big problem...did I miss something?
I know I can be outspoken about KISS but I admit to my (proven) mistakes and accept that everyone is entitled to an opinion. I will strongly debate my own point of view but draw the line at name calling etc, it's not constructive. Anyway, I apologise unreservedly if I personally upset anybody, it is not my intention.
Finally, I'm not bothered about giving my real name or general location but I do think other details might be dangerous to share publicly. I'm in my forties, I'm called Andrew John Standish and live in West Yorkshire. My first KISS experience was around 1977 and my biggest thrill was seeing KISS with Eric Carr at Wembley Arena in 1980. I am not interested in any other "Metal" or "Hard Rock" bands, though I've been known to listen to Led Zep, Thin Lizzy, Status Quo and AC/DC.

And with that we have the definitive answer and therefore I shall now lock the thread!

JOKE!!!

We're just trying to iron out a few issues we've had and see what YOU want from YOUR forum. :D
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

daniel3786
Paul Stanley (1978)

Postby daniel3786 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:20 pm

andykiss4ever wrote:I am not interested in any other "Metal" or "Hard Rock" bands, though I've been known to listen to Led Zep, Thin Lizzy, Status Quo and AC/DC.

Top man. :D

andykiss4ever

Postby andykiss4ever » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:22 pm

Pete wrote:
andykiss4ever wrote:Interesting debate, but I didn't realize there was such a big problem...did I miss something?

And with that we have the definitive answer and therefore I shall now lock the thread!

JOKE!!!

We're just trying to iron out a few issues we've had and see what YOU want from YOUR forum. :D

I concur :lol: :wink:

andykiss4ever

Postby andykiss4ever » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:23 pm

daniel3786 wrote:
andykiss4ever wrote:I am not interested in any other "Metal" or "Hard Rock" bands, though I've been known to listen to Led Zep, Thin Lizzy, Status Quo and AC/DC.

Cheers m8 :D :D

kingjames1970
The Originals II (1978)

Postby kingjames1970 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:35 pm

andykiss4ever wrote:
daniel3786 wrote:

Cheers m8 :D :D

Quo are crap :lol:

Pete

Postby Pete » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:39 pm

kingjames1970 wrote:Quo are crap :lol:

Oi! That's a yellow card offense! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Pete

andykiss4ever

Postby andykiss4ever » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:55 pm

kingjames1970 wrote:
Quo are crap :lol:

KISS is fab :!: :!: :!: *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) :D :D

daniel3786
Paul Stanley (1978)

Postby daniel3786 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Pete wrote:

Especially as they have found the forth chord after all these years... :lol: :lol:

Kev

Postby Kev » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:48 pm

Pete wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBQY5n9_kOE&feature=fvw[/youtube]

YOU called sir :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)

Bay
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Postby Bay » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:57 am

Well i don't see any point in putting my name on here. Not that i want to "hide" behind anonymity, but just because i could pick any name or location? I posted a description of myself and where i'd be on the 17th of dec so i never tried to hide anything. If it means anything, Bay is my nickname in real life, i'm from stoke, and i really do live "under-the-rose". I had my house name changed about 15 years ago (i did mention i was a kiss nerd) I know nothing of fake profiles (strawman) and the only sockpuppet i know is Lambchop. The last time i heard about a troll, he was trying to eat the billy goats gruff. Don't see conspirancies and confrontation where they don't exist guys. Peace
What i'd like to see on here is a list of shops in the UK where Kiss stuff can be bought. Also a list of hotels and b&bs near to concert venues that people on here have used. If Kiss do do a tour of the UK i want to try to hit every date. Basically let's try to help eachother out as much as we can.
p.s I saw the mighty Quo headline the monsters of rock in '82,they were great!
ImageImageImageImage

Pete

Postby Pete » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:21 am

baykiss wrote: What i'd like to see on here is a list of shops in the UK where Kiss stuff can be bought. Also a list of hotels and b&bs near to concert venues that people on here have used. If Kiss do do a tour of the UK i want to try to hit every date. Basically let's try to help eachother out as much as we can.
!

Good idea. We could add them to Karl's map.

X-Records in Bolton sells Kiss stuff (all be it a bit pricey).
Pete

Return to “General KISS Chat”