The PRICE OF PETROL Again.......

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
niteworker
Ace Frehley (1978)

The PRICE OF PETROL Again.......

Post by niteworker »

WTF is going on with the price of petrol.on monday my local shell garage was £1.35 a litre now its £1.39.how are we meant to get to work to earn money for the right to drive our cars....and NO i cant use my bike to ride to work as i have to drive along 2 motorways.... :lol:
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Re: The PRICE OF PETROL Again.......

Post by Sour Mash »

niteworker wrote:WTF is going on with the price of petrol.on monday my local shell garage was £1.35 a litre now its £1.39.how are we meant to get to work to earn money for the right to drive our cars....and NO i cant use my bike to ride to work as i have to drive along 2 motorways.... :lol:
That would make a classic Goodies sketch .!!!
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
fried alive
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by fried alive »

diesel here 1.44 a litre :shock:
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Its £1.32 at the local ASDA garage for petrol. Probably £1.33 by the time this has been posted :lol:
Kev

Post by Kev »

Sour Mash wrote:
niteworker wrote:WTF is going on with the price of petrol.on monday my local shell garage was £1.35 a litre now its £1.39.how are we meant to get to work to earn money for the right to drive our cars....and NO i cant use my bike to ride to work as i have to drive along 2 motorways.... :lol:
That would make a classic Goodies sketch .!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA6AqP9z ... re=related[/youtube]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Done.
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
KISStrooper
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by KISStrooper »

my cars diesel and it's up to £1.45 in some garages wtf !!!
Mick
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

KISStrooper wrote:my cars diesel and it's up to £1.45 in some garages wtf !!!
Its normally £1.38 Mick, they all know your a Coldplay fan so they bang a few pennies ontop when they see you coming. :lol:
KISStrooper
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by KISStrooper »

Father Jack wrote:
KISStrooper wrote:my cars diesel and it's up to £1.45 in some garages wtf !!!
Its normally £1.38 Mick, they all know your a Coldplay fan so they bang a few pennies ontop when they see you coming. :lol:
please refer to below Gif :D
Mick
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

The Government want everybody to Drive Electric Vehicles :shock: I'm fooked if I'm Driving around in a milk Float
I'll stick with my environmentally friendly v6 thank you,
If everyone want to fall into the trap of the electric Milk float brigade go for it,
The cars are far mor expensive than normal Diesel or petrol cars so i can't see the benefit apart from not paying road tax,
But most cars on the road aren't insured or MOT''D Anyhoo.
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Pete

Post by Pete »

Someone needs to invent a flux capacitor, travel to 2015 & bring back the technology that allows vehicles to run on household waste...
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

Pete wrote:Someone needs to invent a flux capacitor, travel to 2015 & bring back the technology that allows vehicles to run on household waste...
BE like me..no car now trains and walking....in fact im going to Huddersfield for a tattoo on monday train is half the price of what petrol amd parking i plus i can have a couple of beers after in witherspoons with me tea.No brainer really !!
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Sour Mash wrote:
Pete wrote:Someone needs to invent a flux capacitor, travel to 2015 & bring back the technology that allows vehicles to run on household waste...
BE like me..no car now trains and walking....in fact im going to Huddersfield for a tattoo on monday train is half the price of what petrol amd parking i plus i can have a couple of beers after in witherspoons with me tea.No brainer really !!
@ £1.99 a pint i don't blame you :wink:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Petrol mysteriously shot up to £1.36.99 from between the time I went to work to the time I returned.
Sneaky fuc*ers !!
:mad:
Pete

Post by Pete »

When petrol hit £1.00 a litre a few years ago the country ground to halt due the blockades etc. Now it's rapidly approaching £1.50 and there's nothing. No protests, no blockades. So as a country are we apathetic and just used to being fu*ked over by our government or is something in the pipe line (no pun intended) and the people of this nation are soon to rise up and show their discontent?

Surely theres a correlation to lack of public spending & the cost of fuel for peoples cars?
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Problem with us is we're too busy clucking our tongues & wagging our fingers, marching up & down & waving silly banners with daft pictures on to remember it is actually US that control the country.
Its US that vote the governments into power, its US they represent.
Instead we've allowed ourselves to become brainwashed into believing we're nothing more than serf's and our unity as a nation is pointless as the self appointed elite few would have us squashed into some imaginary giant sausage making machine.
We've been lead down the garden path for too long by liars, swindlers, con men & members of the public school boys club.

The frogs have never let their governments forget who it is that calls the shots. If they don't like it, tough shit. The people have spoken, or more to the fact, the people have either
a) Gone on strike
b) Blockaded everywhere
c) Banned British products
d) Failed to wash
e) All the above

They might have a fetish for stripey jumpers, onions, beret's & shite gay cafe music but when it comes to being rebellious the old frogs certainly make us look like a bunch of fusty old tea drinkers.

Stiff upper lip chaps ! It'll all work out once the cake is served.