Any STONES fans??

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
MoNsTeR
Destroyer (1976)

Any STONES fans??

Post by MoNsTeR »

Who is going to see them in November?

Ticket prices are stupidly high (I got 2 :roll: ) - just wondered what the thoughts were in general...
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Re: Any STONES fans??

Post by crad »

I looked into this but I'm afraid the ticket prices put me off.
From £106 to a massive £406 ridiculously priced.
Hope it's worth it have a good time.
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
RippingFleshFromBone
Dynasty (1979)

Post by RippingFleshFromBone »

Seen The Stones 3 times and those 3 are 3 of the best shows I've seen.

Tried to get tickets but when I was being offered lvl 4 tix for between £246 & £406, that was it for me. No way am I paying those prices for shit seats so far up and away from the stage you are watching ants. Was stunned when I found out the £106 tix (the cheapest) are actually behind the stage looking on from an angle.

IF I'd been offered a lvl 1 ticket for £246 I'd have considered that, but I'd already told myself that was my limit. Seems my optimisism was totally misplaced... :(

Considering this is the 50th year you'd like to think they might have done something to show appreciation to the fans who have kept them in the business for so long. But it seems the call of the £££ is just too much for some.

It really pisses me off when a genuine big name star/band's tix are so expensive just because of the draw of the name.

Looks like i'll be hoping they do come back next year and do stadiums as is being rumoured. Tho I'll be gutted if they just do Glasto, as is also being being rumoured. Hate festivals and it's sold out already anyway by all accounts!!!

Hope you have great time and I'm sure these shows wil be stunning, but at the prices they are asking for shite seats, it's not for me.
ACK!...It's Rock 'n' Roll!!

AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Too expensive and too old... Unfortunately on both counts.
madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by madmark »

Last time I saw the Stones it was in Paris and I was on Keith Richards guest list! Bon Jovi supporting no less.. (Don't ask) .. There is no way on Earth that I would pay £400 for anyone ,for a single gig! Disgraceful.. :oops: Not including flights ,hotel etc ....you know what I mean!
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?