KATE BUSH TOUR DATES

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
highvoltage1969
The Originals II (1978)

KATE BUSH TOUR DATES

Post by highvoltage1969 »

Any KB fans here?

I'm surprised but excited she's doing a 15 night run at Hammersmith in August and September

Details:

http://www.katebush.com
highvoltage1969
The Originals II (1978)

Re: KATE BUSH TOUR DATES

21 dates now, all sold out in 15 mins.

I'm guessing I'm the only person interested.
Pete

Post by Pete »

highvoltage1969 wrote:21 dates now, all sold out in 15 mins.

I'm guessing I'm the only person interested.
Will she do Babooshka & does she still look good in that outfit?
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

to be honest i was surprised how quick all the tickets sold out, i know she hasnt toured for 30+ years, but never saw her as that big anyway
jaymze
Destroyer (1976)

Post by jaymze »

I'm a fan, liked her stuff for about 20 years.

Managed to get tickets for one of the shows. Really cant wait to see her. Don't know what to expect from the gigs, I doubt they'll be anything like the shows in 1979, but just to see and hear her playing live will be enough for me. I'm hoping she plays some of the songs from 1985 and 1989 (though its a given that she'll focus a lot of the show on The Ninth Wave, based on the advertisement picture of her floating in water), would love to hear some of the songs from "The Sensual World" live.

Going to the gig with one of my oldest school friends so it'll be even cooler that we get to hang out in London and experience this gig together. Looking forward to September (even of my bank balance isn't!!). :D
KISS Wembley Arena 1999
KISS Islington Academy 2010
KISS Dublin O2 Arena 2010
KISS Glasgow SECC 2010
highvoltage1969
The Originals II (1978)

jaymze wrote:I'm a fan, liked her stuff for about 20 years.

Managed to get tickets for one of the shows. Really cant wait to see her. Don't know what to expect from the gigs, I doubt they'll be anything like the shows in 1979, but just to see and hear her playing live will be enough for me. I'm hoping she plays some of the songs from 1985 and 1989 (though its a given that she'll focus a lot of the show on The Ninth Wave, based on the advertisement picture of her floating in water), would love to hear some of the songs from "The Sensual World" live.

Going to the gig with one of my oldest school friends so it'll be even cooler that we get to hang out in London and experience this gig together. Looking forward to September (even of my bank balance isn't!!). :D
Me too, I'm really looking forward to it. Don't care if there's no production, like you I just want to hear her sing. Anything from the first 4 albums is fine with me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej4FkpcQduw[/youtube]