Any Scorpions news.

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Kev
Moderator
Posts: 5682
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:07 am

Re: Any Scorpions news.

Postby Kev » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:39 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Your_S ... World_Tour" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:D 2 nice rumours on that.
ImageImageImageImage



(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)

crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)
Posts: 4689
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: Inside The Clique!

Re: Any Scorpions news.

Postby crad » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Not very reliable is wiki pedia anyone can alter it :wink:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Image

Karl
Gene Simmons (1978)
Posts: 1304
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:29 am
Location: Jersey

Re: Any Scorpions news.

Postby Karl » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Scorpions news, source me.

They still f*****g rock!!
Awesome performance on Saturday night at Hellfest.

Photos from the day can be found here.
Only bands I bothered to watch were UFO, Thin Lizzy & the Scorpions, so the photos are pretty much that, as I only went for the one day.

https://picasaweb.google.com/Karl.Lelli ... 8319755474" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Official Kiss Army member #1960

Kev
Moderator
Posts: 5682
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:07 am

Re: Any Scorpions news.

Postby Kev » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Karl wrote:Scorpions news, source me.

They still f*****g rock!!
Awesome performance on Saturday night at Hellfest.

Photos from the day can be found here.
Only bands I bothered to watch were UFO, Thin Lizzy & the Scorpions, so the photos are pretty much that, as I only went for the one day.

https://picasaweb.google.com/Karl.Lelli ... 8319755474" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Richard Fortus :D :D :D
ImageImageImageImage



(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)

Kev
Moderator
Posts: 5682
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:07 am

Re: Any Scorpions news.

Postby Kev » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:12 pm

:D :D Great SCORPS pics that acoustic V is mad. :D
ImageImageImageImage



(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)

Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)
Posts: 3395
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:55 am

Re: Any Scorpions news.

Postby Sour Mash » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:14 pm

great pics Karl...!!

Barry Sparks,great Bass player funny choice for UFO...??

Whos that other guitarist in Lizzy..?
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..

Karl
Gene Simmons (1978)
Posts: 1304
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:29 am
Location: Jersey

Re: Any Scorpions news.

Postby Karl » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:40 pm

What Kev said, Richard Fortus - Ex GnR
Official Kiss Army member #1960

Karl
Gene Simmons (1978)
Posts: 1304
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:29 am
Location: Jersey

Re: Any Scorpions news.

Postby Karl » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:43 pm

This is my favourite pic of the day; loving the Scorpions inlay on the neck

Image
Official Kiss Army member #1960

Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)
Posts: 3395
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:55 am

Re: Any Scorpions news.

Postby Sour Mash » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Karl wrote:What Kev said, Richard Fortus - Ex GnR
right,,,,,,,Didnt know who he was relating to.
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..

Kev
Moderator
Posts: 5682
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:07 am

Re: Any Scorpions news.

Postby Kev » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Image
Love that one Karl, pure quality.
ImageImageImageImage



(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)

Pete
Moderator
Posts: 17170
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Searching in the darkness..

Re: Any Scorpions news.

Postby Pete » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:09 pm

Just listening to The Platinum Collection...Big City Nights...

I really need to see this band live!
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)

Gojira1975
Gene Simmons (1978)
Posts: 1204
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:38 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Any Scorpions news.

Postby Gojira1975 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:22 pm

What was the Scorps setlist, Karl?
DEATH TO FALSE METAL

Pete
Moderator
Posts: 17170
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Searching in the darkness..

Re: Any Scorpions news.

Postby Pete » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Et Voila!

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/scorpions ... 3120d.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

1.Sting In The Tail Play Video
2.Make It Real Play Video
3.Bad Boys Running Wild Play Video
4.The Zoo Play Video
5.Coast To Coast Play Video
6.Loving You Sunday Morning Play Video
7.The Best Is Yet To Come Play Video
8.Holiday Play Video
9.Raised on Rock Play Video
10.Tease Me Please Me Play Video
11.Dynamite Play Video
12.Kottak Attack Play Video
13.Blackout Play Video
14.Six String Sting Play Video
15.Big City Nights Play Video
Encore:
16.Still Loving You Play Video
17.Rock You Like A Hurricane Play Video
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)

Kev
Moderator
Posts: 5682
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:07 am

Re: Any Scorpions news.

Postby Kev » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Pete wrote:Et Voila!

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/scorpions ... 3120d.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

1.Sting In The Tail Play Video
2.Make It Real Play Video
3.Bad Boys Running Wild Play Video
4.The Zoo Play Video
5.Coast To Coast Play Video
6.Loving You Sunday Morning Play Video
7.The Best Is Yet To Come Play Video
8.Holiday Play Video
9.Raised on Rock Play Video
10.Tease Me Please Me Play Video
11.Dynamite Play Video
12.Kottak Attack Play Video
13.Blackout Play Video
14.Six String Sting Play Video
15.Big City Nights Play Video
Encore:
16.Still Loving You Play Video
17.Rock You Like A Hurricane Play Video
Cracker of a set list, is that. :D
ImageImageImageImage



(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)

Dan bach
Animalize (1984)
Posts: 5951
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:22 am
Location: Aberystwyth, Wales, UK

Re: Any Scorpions news.

Postby Dan bach » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:02 pm

Kev wrote:
Pete wrote:Et Voila!

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/scorpions ... 3120d.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

1.Sting In The Tail Play Video
2.Make It Real Play Video
3.Bad Boys Running Wild Play Video
4.The Zoo Play Video
5.Coast To Coast Play Video
6.Loving You Sunday Morning Play Video
7.The Best Is Yet To Come Play Video
8.Holiday Play Video
9.Raised on Rock Play Video
10.Tease Me Please Me Play Video
11.Dynamite Play Video
12.Kottak Attack Play Video
13.Blackout Play Video
14.Six String Sting Play Video
15.Big City Nights Play Video
Encore:
16.Still Loving You Play Video
17.Rock You Like A Hurricane Play Video
Cracker of a set list, is that. :D
Seconded ... Loving you Sunday morning & Dynamite

I hope the Scorps make it over to Blighty asap


Return to “Other Stuff!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests