Journey,Foreigner,Styx at Brum

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Ramjam07
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Re: Journey,Foreigner,Styx at Brum

Post by Ramjam07 »

Went to the tour at Glasgow on Thursday and was most impressed!!!!

Not a big Styx fan prior to the event, but Tommy Shaw was on fire and working the seated audience hard!
Foreigner - Yes a greatest hits package, but nobody can tell me of a greater sax solo than Urgent has in any rock music. Gerry Rafferty came close, but that song is awesome live!
Journey - What can I say? A greatest hits package and a tight performance by seasoned professionals.

I took my sister in law with me - rock fan - but not these guys and she came! home saying best gig she was ever at. Did help that we had front row seats and got to stand at the rail mid way through Journey, but they were superb!!

Don't retire yet!
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

Word Bro ... That Sax solo in Urgent is Amazing....I also love that guitar intro Mick Jones does now, beautiful piece.... I love that track....!!!!
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
Ray The Tongue
Alive II (1977)

Post by Ray The Tongue »

Caught the Wembley show, fantastic night of music.Foreigner stole the show with Styx a close second.
http://www.facebook.com/raymond.paul.bionic" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
grunge
Peter Criss (1978)
Location: Walsall, West Of The Midlands! Official KISS ARMY Member #1010 XBox Live: Oh4Q

Post by grunge »

Ramjam07 wrote:Went to the tour at Glasgow on Thursday and was most impressed!!!!
I took my sister in law with me - rock fan - but not these guys and she came! home saying best gig she was ever at.
That, my friend, is some of the best punctuation I've seen for a while!! :lol:
Danger You, Danger Me, Danger Mouse!
Shock Me - Put on your black SWEATER!

ImageImageImage ImageImage