Football season 2011/2012

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Re: Football season 2011/2012

Post by AxeBass »

So what does our resident Cardiff City fan(s) think of the transformation/rebranding as reds?

I can't image the trouble if Roman decided to do that at Chelsea. I would be unable to accept it....ever

It's not like it's even been a good year for Red teams!
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

AxeBass wrote:So what does our resident Cardiff City fan(s) think of the transformation/rebranding as reds?

I can't image the trouble if Roman decided to do that at Chelsea. I would be unable to accept it....ever

Cardiff going red !! Whatever next ....Chelsea not buying overpriced strikers :)
Red teams have done quite well, Crewe got promotion :) Scum lost title in fergie time,Liverpool got a new manager. :)
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
acesmiddlefinger
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by acesmiddlefinger »

AxeBass wrote:So what does our resident Cardiff City fan(s) think of the transformation/rebranding as reds?

Nothing is sacrilege in football any more.

I cant honestly think of anything more annoying to a hard core football fan than changing their home colours. Lark about with the away kit anytime but i feel sorry for the Cardiff fans.The malayasians(sp) who have pumped money into the club think its a step forward for the future of the club,surely other steps could have been taken.
As AB has already said its totally unacceptable,sell your club to the wrong people and tradition goes out of the window.God forbid Venky's change our colours to claret and blue and put a chicken leg on our badge...i'd be throwing myself off the white cliffs.

Sometimes it is more than just a game unfortunately most of theses foreign investors have no idea how important football clubs are to their communities.Sign of the times sadly,that said there are still the memories.
'Who knows where we'll be in the morning,i know we're here tonight'
tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

i regulalry go to watch cardiff, and even though it is disappointing that they have gone against tradition and decided to change the home kit colours.
theres a lot of people in cardiif who are not happy with it but see it as something they will have to get used too if it means the club can get its hands on very much needed funds,
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Good luck to Steve Clarke at West Brom. A top bloke and coach who in my opinion never found the right working relationship with Dalgish. Bit of a risk for the Baggies but taking risks on managers seems to be in the air at the moment.
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Yep, best wishes to Steve Clarke.
And to Steve Bruce as he takes the job at Hull............a perfect match. Shit team & shit manager
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Father Jack wrote:Yep, best wishes to Steve Clarke.
And to Steve Bruce as he takes the job at Hull............a perfect match. Shit team & shit manager
Steve Bruce isn't a risk - when you jump off a tower block face first onto the car park you arent taking a risk, you know you are fooked :lol: :lol: and will get a face like Bruce :lol:
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

News flash ... Arsenal Goalie screws up in big game :lol: :lol: ... Twice :lol: :roll:

A blessing for Poland based on the guy who took his place
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

You have to admit that Spanish ref was a complete joke though. It leaves you wondering how many England players will stay on the pitch Monday against the gay frogs considering the way we're likely to be slightly stronger in the challenge.
tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

was the same just now in the germany-portugal game everytime anyone jumped against muller he went down holding his face its a bloody disgrace
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

This is where my argument regarding the use of rollerball style gloves becomes valid.
If a player goes down in a fashion that is both extremely theatrical & excessively gay opposing players are allowed to don said gloves and batter the fuc*ing shit out of that player until :
1) he actually stops mincing around and gets up pretty sharpish before he gets beaten to death
2) he gets a thoroughly deserved beating then sent off for wasting time
3) the referee then gets a pummelling for being stupid enough to allow himself to be taken in by such blatant mincing
4) everyone is allowed to take turns tasering Michel Platini for hating the English
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Well another Draw :shock: Another Draw against swedes & were coming home,were coming home Ingurlands coming home :?
Why did walcott not start ?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snore fest or what :roll:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Pete

Post by Pete »

crad wrote:Well another Draw :shock: Another Draw against swedes & were coming home,were coming home Ingurlands coming home :?
That's Roy for you!
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Kev

Post by Kev »

crad wrote:Well another Draw :shock: Another Draw against swedes & were coming home,were coming home Ingurlands coming home :?

Good solid performance. The French could only manage 20yrd shots.A good point.
Well done Roy and his boys.

Proud to be English. :D
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
Kev

Post by Kev »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0laut4n3 ... re=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUHsGIWyhH8[/youtube]

Just for MIZ ARSE CRAB. :D
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)