alice cooper october/november uk

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
matty_kissarmy
Destroyer (1976)

alice cooper october/november uk

Post by matty_kissarmy »

anyone going to any of the tour dates?, anyone travelling far for them?, i am travelling from the wirral for the sheffield gig and staying in the sheffield hilton hotel over night, anyonehave any idea if cooper will stay in sheffield over night with it being the last date of the tour?
The Collector
Alive II (1977)

Re: alice cooper october/november uk

Post by The Collector »

The Coop at his best :D 8) :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWPAUimefCg[/youtube]
matty_kissarmy
Destroyer (1976)

Post by matty_kissarmy »

Hmm stuck for words, a pathetic way to try and get in with the younger population, wasn't a picture around of kiss and lady Gaga?
The Collector
Alive II (1977)

Post by The Collector »

matty_kissarmy wrote:Hmm stuck for words, a pathetic way to try and get in with the younger population, wasn't a picture around of kiss and lady Gaga?
I don't think he was aiming to get in with the young ones.. listen to the altered lyric, he was not taking things too seriously. Just having some fun.
rsauye
Love Gun (1977)

Post by rsauye »

The Collector wrote:
matty_kissarmy wrote:Hmm stuck for words, a pathetic way to try and get in with the younger population, wasn't a picture around of kiss and lady Gaga?
I don't think he was aiming to get in with the young ones.. listen to the altered lyric, he was not taking things too seriously. Just having some fun.
The Young Ones Will Long Be Gone. But Alice Will Go On Forever