Parking help needed for July 4th HMV Forum show

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
bigballs5
KISS (1974)

Parking help needed for July 4th HMV Forum show

Post by bigballs5 »

Can any-one help me with some where to park for the HMV forum show on the 4th July. Im driving down with the wife, but parking seems to be a bit of an issue in the Kentish town area. Is there any-one here that can help me with a parking spot. Im coming down from Norfolk and I have to travel back home after the show. Thanks in advance :D
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Re: Parking help needed for July 4th HMV Forum show

Post by Sour Mash »

PeoPle seem to park at a station on the outskirts and tube in
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
Gojira1975
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Gojira1975 »

Are you coming via the A12? Newbury Park always used to be our parking tube station. Tube in from there. To Kentish Town though, you're looking at a half hour tube ride in at least.
DEATH TO FALSE METAL
Kev

Post by Kev »

Park in one of them things they call a car park, you cant go wrong . :D :D :D
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Kev wrote:Park in one of them things they call a car park, you cant go wrong . :D :D :D
Its actually good advice ! There will be plenty close to the venue and will be emptying late afternoon. I'm driving and plan to park as close as possible. No point parking and riding.
highvoltage1969
The Originals II (1978)

Post by highvoltage1969 »

AxeBass wrote:
Kev wrote:Park in one of them things they call a car park, you cant go wrong . :D :D :D
Its actually good advice ! There will be plenty close to the venue and will be emptying late afternoon. I'm driving and plan to park as close as possible. No point parking and riding.

Not sure there is. There's plenty of rip off pay and display meters though.

http://www.camden.gov.uk/ccm/content/tr ... sh-town.en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Excellent Idea..
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
bigballs5
KISS (1974)

Post by bigballs5 »

highvoltage1969 wrote:
AxeBass wrote:

Not sure there is. There's plenty of rip off pay and display meters though.

http://www.camden.gov.uk/ccm/content/tr ... sh-town.en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yep there is.. Parking is free after 6.30 in alot of places. But you need to get the parking spot. I think the last tube leaves at 10.45, and to be honest I,d rather use my car and I dont have to worry about when and where I have too be. I just want a simple parking solution. Im thinking of leaving at about 2.00pm and that should get me too the m25 at about 4.00pm and then I will just hope for the best as to when I get there and parked.

I was hoping some-one local may have a space somewhere so I wouldnt have too worry.....
Frehley75

Post by Frehley75 »

bigballs5 wrote:I think the last tube leaves at 10.45
Unless there's been some massive changes in the London Transport System since I was last there I don't think this is the case.
"Hi, I'm Rich Pelley. I'm on the guest list."

"Awopbopaloobop Alopbamboom"
bigballs5
KISS (1974)

Post by bigballs5 »

Frehley75 wrote:
bigballs5 wrote:I think the last tube leaves at 10.45
Unless there's been some massive changes in the London Transport System since I was last there I don't think this is the case.
Yep you,re correct 12.45-ish I think.
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

There actually happens to be this amazing facility called google. If you type in things it finds the appropriate webistes you may need to help you.
Im not taking the piss but with such a facility so readily available why is it so hard for people to actually do something so simple for themselves ?
Actually, yes I am taking the piss. What the hell would you have done before the advent of said wonderous computerised technology ? stayed in the house and bit your nails ?
Honestly, look and you will find !
Kev

Post by Kev »

Does anyone know where the cheapest burger van will be. :D :D :D
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Kev wrote:Does anyone know where the cheapest burger van will be. :D :D :D
Tommy will be handing us all a burger on the way in ... But only if you can be arsed to bring your driving license :lol: :roll:
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Can I bring my fake Ace Frehley driving license ? Im sure if I moan, stamp my feet, bicker and generally spit my dummy out Tommy will give me a burger because the fake looks the same as my real license but has a different picture. Perhaps if I use my wife's driving license, travel 8,000 miles on the offchance Tommy may actually serve me ? what do you think my chances are ? Oh hang on, my wife doesn't drive. :(
Im screwed :(
Enjoy your burgers everyone. I'll be swinging from a nearby tree should you wish to join me later
Roger H
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Post by Roger H »

Not sure if Camden is in the Congestion Charge Zone (someone on here will know). Be aware of that if you're driving in before 6pm.