Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Re: Skint

Post by Father Jack »

A bloody good war would help more
Pete

Post by Pete »

skinnymartin wrote:What you need is a bloody good politician to sort this out.
Shame their aren't any bloody good politicians then...
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Pete wrote:
Shame their aren't any bloody good politicians then...
+1 :D
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

They're all too busy quaffing wine & planning how best to destroy the working class......without destroying your average chav.
skinnymartin

Post by skinnymartin »

Father Jack wrote:They're all too busy quaffing wine & planning how best to destroy the working class......without destroying your average chav.
I'll have you know I'm a beer drinker.

(I suspect this opens a whole new door!)
Martin Curtis BA (Hons) ELL (Open)
(status accurate from 3 August 2010)

A world without heroes
Is like a world without sun
You can't look up to anyone
Without heroes
TONYSOUTH
Alive II (1977)

Post by TONYSOUTH »

Where are we going to find one of them from :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is only my opinion… it is neither right nor wrong (but my lovely wife tells me I'm always wrong)!

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by madmark »

skinnymartin wrote:
Father Jack wrote:They're all too busy quaffing wine & planning how best to destroy the working class......without destroying your average chav.
I'll have you know I'm a beer drinker.

(I suspect this opens a whole new door!)
Blimey! A Tory BEER drinker... novelty a go go!!! :wink:
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?
skinnymartin

Post by skinnymartin »

Yep, a beer supping, metal loving Tory. There are one or two of us you know.

A world without heroes
Without heroes
frontier(s)
Alive II (1977)

Post by frontier(s) »

Problem is, you all know full well you can't.

53% of households now receive more from the state than they contribute in taxes.
64% of households are now in receipt of some form of regular, direct state benefit payment.

Given that we live in a democracy, the tipping point's already been reached. It can only get worse and no politician, or political party, can now prevent that happening.

Nobody, but nobody, is going to vote for their handouts being removed.
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

And thusly we need a bloody good war where we can decrease the surplus populus....ie: the scumbags, chavs, chav scumbags, staffie owning scumbags, baby machines & general pot smoking, drug dealing, can swilling , hoodie wearing ilk that is blighting our nation.
frontier(s)
Alive II (1977)

Post by frontier(s) »

Yes, a world war is about the only thing that could really reset things and sort out the problems. It's too ingrained to be dealt with politically, and the democratic system means it's now impossible in any case.

This is a country where the government has been accused of 'social cleansing' for limiting free handouts to £26,000 a year. 'Heartless evil bastards' for giving people £2,167 per month for doing nothing.

The game has long since been over.

As a world war is unlikely in the relatively near future (civil war is more likely to occur first in the UK - check your local maternity ward), what will probably happen first is that we truly will run out of money, by that I mean nobody will lend anything further to us (we actually ran out of our own money several decades ago). Only then might the system change for the better and become remotely sustainable.

Small trivia point: at the current rate of so-called 'cuts' and austerity measures implemented by the coalition, it will take over 400 years to restore the UK finances to a zero point where all debts are paid. Not prosperity, not wealth, just not owing anything. 400 years.

That'll increase further once Labour win the 2015 general election.
skinnymartin

Post by skinnymartin »

That stat is a straight line it doesn't take growth into account.

Benefit dependency was the biggest issue raised with me in 2010 when I stood as a candidate, it is being tackled, but it is interesting the media flak we have taken for trying to deal with something that is a huge issue for people.

A world without heroes
Without heroes
frontier(s)
Alive II (1977)

Post by frontier(s) »

skinnymartin wrote:That stat is a straight line it doesn't take growth into account.
Which is just as well, given that there isn't going to be any of any significance.

Unless there's a war.
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

So its agreed then, we need a good war.
Nothing too mad or drawn out, just something that'll last long enough to wipe out the vast majority of the chav scumbags. Perhaps a year or two would be suffice to achieve this goal.
So who are we going to start on ? It can't be anyone we're just going to annihilate or get pissed off with and nuke or a nation that starting on is going to piss off other nations who have links to terrorists.
As a result of this I narrowed our choices down to three nations:
1. North Korea - These sandal wearing paddy field workers will no doubt love a good scrap with the west. They'll easily rid us of our problem but just as easily get trounced once all our shit has been cleansed & we send in the real armed forces. We'll just bribe China not to start on us by sending Beckham over there.

2. America - We'd actually be gaining lots of friends if we started on these chest thumping meat heads. We'll just put all our chavs in a field and paint a big Union Flag on them and just wait for their pilots to napalm the shit out of them, after which we'll just say we didn't mean it and we're really the best of mates as ever there was.

3. Germany - We've never really been that friendly with these goose stepping leather short wearing yodellers & their frothy beer & big sausages. They're trying again to take over Europe by buying countries who are in dire poo, no one likes them and we all get annoyed when they fail to grasp the concept of queuing up for something.

Anyone got a different option ?
frontier(s)
Alive II (1977)

Post by frontier(s) »

Greece, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Ireland.

I actually happen to really quite like all five of them, but let's be pragmatic here.