Black Stone Cherry

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
largebloke
Alive II (1977)

Black Stone Cherry

Post by largebloke »

Is anyone from here going to see these guys this week? I've decided to follow the tour, so if you're in Sheffield, Nottingham, Portsmouth, Northampton or Bristol, give us a shout. Those that know me will tell you I'm not exactly hard to pick out - I'll be the big guy on the sticks... :lol:
I hope this isn't the second time this post has gone up.. I thought I put it up this morning, but I couldn't have been logged in when I did it.. :?
When did Motley Crue become Classic Rock?
acesmiddlefinger
Paul Stanley (1978)

Re: Black Stone Cherry

Post by acesmiddlefinger »

Enjoy the tour Dave.......as for the thinking you posted this morning thoughts.....you might well have done..I started anew topic and that disappeared as well....
While youre on line mate..Whats the quickest/cheapest way to get from Victoria to london Gatwick.......???
'Who knows where we'll be in the morning,i know we're here tonight'
largebloke
Alive II (1977)

Post by largebloke »

ey up Don.. Victoria to Gatwick is just one train.. very quick, but not very cheap..
https://www.gatwickexpress.com
The Sheffield gig tomorrow is just after our game at Leeds - I'm kinda bricking it after the last couple of weeks :shock:
largebloke
Alive II (1977)

Post by largebloke »

I've never been one to "big up" a band on here, but I'm halfway through Black Stone Cherry's tour of the UK. I have to say that they are the best band I have seen for many a long time. Great rock, and an amazing energy. I have spoken to a lot of people at the shows I have seen so far, and no one has a bad word for them. They are at Bristol tomorrow, then off to Europe, but then return at the end of the month to do shows in Manchester, Birmingham and London. I found out tonight that they have moved them from the Mean Fiddler in London to the Astoria. If you get a chance to see them, take the opportunity - I'd be amazed if anyone regrets it.
And a quick edit.. you can hear their tracks at http://www.blackstonecherry.com :)
tom snyders teddy bear
Hotter Than Hell (1974)

Post by tom snyders teddy bear »

I'M A BIT OF A FAN MYSELF...GOING TO THE MANCHESTER SHOW ,BUT IT'S THE NIGHT BEFORE I FLY OUT TO NYC FOR THE ACE GIG....SHOULD BE QUITE A WEEK THOUGH!!!!!!
largebloke
Alive II (1977)

Post by largebloke »

tom snyders teddy bear wrote:I'M A BIT OF A FAN MYSELF...GOING TO THE MANCHESTER SHOW ,BUT IT'S THE NIGHT BEFORE I FLY OUT TO NYC FOR THE ACE GIG....SHOULD BE QUITE A WEEK THOUGH!!!!!!
See ya there :) It will be hard to miss you.. if I remember right, the Academy3 is only the size of your average front room :D