Message from Lord Dan.

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Pete

Message from Lord Dan.

Post by Pete »

A message from our good friend....

Hi there everyone .... my dissertation is in .... I feel light headed .... if someone sneezed I reckon I'd be floored.

Thanks for the taunts lads .... you know who you are ... I have not posted once.

Dear Billy NO Mates, i apologise unreservedly - everyone thought I was you ... welcome to the forum - hope you'll be happy on here .... this is a real KISS family ... you mention being on your tod at KISS gigs not anymore.

Downy - please post that photo you have of us rabble inside the Bercy (the one on your facebook).

This afternoon I have a few meetings - I am back in work on Monday .... ah reality, cash and some banter.

DTK - congrats on your 18th anniversary ... well done lads to the present lineup and all the lineups over the years .... you do the UK KISS Army proud- good luck with the gigs this weekend.

HTH - gig in South Wales - good luck with that - KISSinUK's very own roving South Wales reporter (Downy) will be there - so review and pics please.

I myself will be "glamming" it up with two bands I have loved for over 21 and 25 years respecively - TigertailZ and Hanoi - I am sure i will meet up with a few forumee friends at these gigs.

Mr Spireite - I am so God damn skint - would love that - Aussie prog - but not after Xmas.

This afternoon/evening the phone is OFF, the door is locked - beers in the fridge - Paul's dvd will be blasting Mid Wales to hell n' back.

Thanks for the kind comments n' stuff about me doing this course - a 40 year old mature student - f**k yeah!

StarchildMark .... I am getting worried about you - that photo with lovely Diane - have you seen the hand marking the W - are you confessing to something - wait until Diane sees it .... lol!

RFFB - thanks for your decent work in doing those rollcalls ........ Ace at Astoria wins over KISS at Donington .... that says something ......

I know I should put these in their respective threads ..... but since I'm banned (does that mean the same as SACKED!) - I'm not gonna ask Pete to spend his precious time - splicing this email.

As for Brand and Ross .... have never liked them .... so i won't comment .....

If someone fancies starting up a fave food thread ....
What about ....
Bacon butties
or
Cheescake!

Cheers,
Dan bach
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)