Oasis split

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
KISStrooper
Double Platinum (1978)

Re: Oasis split

Post by KISStrooper »

Oasis trashed my mates studio cause he told Liam he was wank lol !

to quote my mate " Gobby Manc tosspots" lol !

i do like whats the story morning glory though lol and Blurs parklife cause of Phil Daniels.
Mick
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

JuggaloArmy wrote: Wonderwall" is a song by English rock band Oasis, written by the band's guitarist and chief songwriter Noel Gallagher. Released as the third single from (What's the Story) Morning Glory? in October 1995, "Wonderwall" peaked at number two in the UK Singles Charts and proved to be their American breakthrough, reaching number eight on the Hot 100 singles chart and giving them their only top-ten hit in the U.S. thus far. It also proved a hit in Australia, reaching number one in February 1996.[1] "Wonderwall" is perhaps their most popular song, despite the fact that British TV stars Robson & Jerome's "I Believe"/"Up on the Roof" kept it out of the top slot. "Wonderwall" continues to have enduring popularity in Oasis's canon; as of 2008, it was 76th in the UK's list of best-selling singles, and has now sold over a million copies in single and download sales in the UK, [2] where it went platinum.[3]

from wikipedia

i think we will finally see who the real talent was noel will go on to be succesfull solo and liam will be liam lol

Well I was under the impression someone wrote this terrible song in the 60's.
I stand corrected.
Its still the worst song ever to reach number 1....... with the exception of Mr Blobby of course.
daniel3786
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by daniel3786 »

Father Jack wrote: Its still the worst song ever to reach number 1....... with the exception of Mr Blobby of course.
I think Bob the builder takes the pick for worst number 1 of all time, I can fart better songs than that. :lol:
KISStrooper
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by KISStrooper »

Father Jack wrote:

I stand corrected.
Its still the worst song ever to reach number 1....... with the exception of Mr Blobby of course.
Could the confusion be
The song takes its name from the 1968 album Wonderwall Music by George Harrison, at the time still a member of The Beatles.[4] Harrison's album was in fact a soundtrack to the film Wonderwall. The original title of the track was "Wishing Stone".[5]
Mick
JuggaloArmy
Love Gun (1977)

Post by JuggaloArmy »

BlackieUK wrote:
daniel3786 wrote:
BlackieUK wrote:Im still sticking by Blur having much more interesting/varied stuff...
Still doesn't stop them being tracksuit wearing cockney toss pots to quote FJ. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
JuggaloArmy wrote:what did you think of the gorrillaz blackieuk?
#

I thought that project was quite interesting...and the animated stuff must of took ages. Not really the kinda stuff im normally into but some interesting songs for sure. What did you think?
i liked em i think the concept was orginal wich is hard to pull off these days i think it would have been better if he didnt have blur in his history when he did it cus then there would have been more mistique within the animation but yeah a pretty cool group with some very catchy songs
JuggaloArmy
Love Gun (1977)

Post by JuggaloArmy »

Father Jack wrote:
JuggaloArmy wrote: Wonderwall" is a song by English rock band Oasis, written by the band's guitarist and chief songwriter Noel Gallagher. Released as the third single from (What's the Story) Morning Glory? in October 1995, "Wonderwall" peaked at number two in the UK Singles Charts and proved to be their American breakthrough, reaching number eight on the Hot 100 singles chart and giving them their only top-ten hit in the U.S. thus far. It also proved a hit in Australia, reaching number one in February 1996.[1] "Wonderwall" is perhaps their most popular song, despite the fact that British TV stars Robson & Jerome's "I Believe"/"Up on the Roof" kept it out of the top slot. "Wonderwall" continues to have enduring popularity in Oasis's canon; as of 2008, it was 76th in the UK's list of best-selling singles, and has now sold over a million copies in single and download sales in the UK, [2] where it went platinum.[3]

from wikipedia

i think we will finally see who the real talent was noel will go on to be succesfull solo and liam will be liam lol

I stand corrected.
it didnt reach number one either lol it was number 2! ten points for anyone who knows waht was number one at the time!
beingpaulstanley
Alive II (1977)

Post by beingpaulstanley »

*can barely believe that a Beatles tribute band has managed 4 pages on this forum*

OaCunts.

Been in the limelight for FAR too long for writing far too few songs that actually sounded like their OWN material, and for having a tw@T as a 'lead singer' - a car crash/train wreck of a band - (im)famous more for their internal wrangling and fights with photographers and marrying actresses/singers than for personal/collective achievement....and this, perpetuated by the same media that has forever lambasted KISS... hmmmmmmmmm...

Good fwocken riddance.

In defence of Blur - At least their guitarist Graham Coxon played in a similar style to Johnny Thunders, and their music did at least seem more original...

*-)
DRESSED TO KILL : http://www.dressedtokill.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; & http://www.myspace.com/kisstributeuk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; & http://www.youtube.com/kisstributeuk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; & http://www.facebook.com/kisstributeuk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.myspace.com/beingpaulstanley" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Ever wanted to be someone else?
KISStrooper
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by KISStrooper »

daniel3786 wrote:

I think Bob the builder takes the pick for worst number 1 of all time, I can fart better songs than that. :lol:
Prove it ! :wink:
Mick
dtkdemongene
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Post by dtkdemongene »

Live the KISS experience with the World's longest running/Europe's #1 KISS Tribute Band 'Dressed To Kill'.
http://www.dressedtokill.org.uk
http://www.myspace.com/kisstributeuk
The PERSONAL choice of Gene Simmons - "Accept NO substitutes!"
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Of all the Downfall parody's that is by far the best Ive seen.
"You fuc*ing idiot, John Lennon wrote I am the walruss"... classic !! :lol: :lol: :lol: