Calling all Rory Gallagher fans!

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
green_valley
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Calling all Rory Gallagher fans!

Post by green_valley »

Hey guys,
I have just launched a facebook page promoting my Rory Gallagher Memorabilia Exhibition called "In Your Town". I would really appreciate it if you could head over to http://www.facebook.com/inyourtown.rorygallagher" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; give it a 'like' & share with your friends.
Many thanks,
Denver

About
Bringing Rory Gallagher fans across Ireland the most comprehensive collection of the G-Man's memorabilia under one roof!

Description
In Your Town is a fantastic collection of Rory Gallagher memorabilia dating back to the early days with Taste right up until the present day.

The exhibition features the complete original back catalogue of all of Rory's official vinyl releases including LPs, 7" singles, early Taste memorabilia, various signed memorabilia, a complete inside look at Tour programmes & many, many magazines articles as well as the original Rory Gallagher guitar tab book! Also on display are The Irish legend's Rory Gallagher stamp, articles & information on Rory's guitar collection, rare CD releases such as the G-Men box set, the entire collection of Dino McGartland’s legendary Stagestruck fanzine & much, much more!

Denver McCord who has put together this unique exhibition, taken from his own personal collection said "It is a great way in keeping Rory's memory alive, especially for young fans who never got to see Rory play live, they can now come & see things on display some of which date back over 40 years, such as the Taste memorabilia". “I was honored that in 2009 when Dónal Gallagher (Rory’s brother & manager) contacted me about the exhibition & gave it his seal of approval!”

Seamie O'Dowd, a regular performer at the annual “Going To My Hometown” Rory Gallagher tribute festival in Ballyshannon, County Donegal (the birthplace of Rory Gallagher), attended the launch of the In Your Town exhibition at the Burnavon Theatre, Cookstown in 2009 & left this message in the comment book "great exhibition of a true great".