Football season 2012/2013

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Pete

Re: Football season 2012/2013

Post by Pete »

Father Jack wrote:Hence stop wasting time bringing more shite to the club.
Precisely! This is a perfect opportunity to take advantages of the changes at the top of the league. If Jose returns to Chelsea, they should walk the league, meaning the top 3 is open for everyone to have a go at.

When was the last time the top three teams in English football all changed managers?
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Pete wrote:

When was the last time the top three teams in English football all changed managers?
About 2 weeks Ago !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

im with pete cant see anyone getting close to chelsea next year, they have the strongest squad even without mourinhio, god knows who will be city boss and moyes is in unchartered territory and could take this season just to settle in so not expecting big thinks from utd this year
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Goodbye Stoke..... As Keifer said, you don't know what you've got til it's gone but this time next year you will and the muppet Hughes will be looking for his next stepping stone to radio punditry :lol: :roll:
Kev

Post by Kev »

AxeBass wrote:Goodbye Stoke..... As Keifer said, you don't know what you've got til it's gone but this time next year you will and the muppet Hughes will be looking for his next stepping stone to radio punditry :lol: :roll:
The planets are starting to line up, first pulis goes, next useless is put in charge,cant wait for the next step, oh please take them down.

Shit club.
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Your wish is my command. They will be relegated along with Everton & Manure :lol:
TONYSOUTH
Alive II (1977)

Post by TONYSOUTH »

It over! can someone please lock this thread and we can start a transfer rumour thread :D
This is only my opinion… it is neither right nor wrong (but my lovely wife tells me I'm always wrong)!

Kev

Post by Kev »

TONYSOUTH wrote:It over! can someone please lock this thread and we can start a transfer rumour thread :D
No, feck off.
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Kev wrote:
TONYSOUTH wrote:It over! can someone please lock this thread and we can start a transfer rumour thread :D
No, feck off.
Yeah....Get back to your Cricket..
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
starchildmark
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Post by starchildmark »

TONYSOUTH owns cricket, Wow i am impressed ;)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

He can have it. Dreadfully crap game from a long forgotten era
starchildmark
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Post by starchildmark »

Father Jack wrote:He can have it. Dreadfully crap game from a long forgotten era
we wil lhave less of that, I love Cricket.
TONYSOUTH
Alive II (1977)

Post by TONYSOUTH »

Kev wrote:
No, feck off.
Oh alway right then :wink: just want to forget last season, as the Villa were sh*t and just looking forward to the new season and who we get in during the closed season :D
This is only my opinion… it is neither right nor wrong (but my lovely wife tells me I'm always wrong)!

Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

starchildmark wrote:
Father Jack wrote:He can have it. Dreadfully crap game from a long forgotten era
we wil lhave less of that, I love Cricket.
Stupid yorkie.....I suppose its ok though, you've got no football to shout about :lol:
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Is Suarez on his way out ?
Loads of media speculation surrounding where he'll be come August. He's openly stated he dislikes the media here (and with good reason, he's been treated worse than Hitler). When the new shirts went on sale at midnight on Tues there were no Suarez names available & the club has been very very quiet.
Aspas already signed from Celta Vigo, winger Luis Alberto on his way, winger Christian Atsu being coveted, old codger David Villa being linked with LFC along with defender Popadopopopopopopolis from Shalke & striker Luis Muriel from Udinese. Add to all that lot some lazy shite has joined us on a free and Eriksen still hasn't decided what to do yet means if Suarez goes we'll miss him but not for long.
Personally I hope he stays. Everyone hates playing against him, he's a world class footballer regardless of his antics and can win a game in a second. If he stays we'll have the basis of a very very good, young side....with the exception of Johnson, Allen, Lucas, Shelvey, Downing & Spearing of course. :D