Latest Tone Deaf news (Eric Carr).

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
b.monkey4
Destroyer (1976)

Latest Tone Deaf news (Eric Carr).

Post by b.monkey4 »

Apparently there is to be a track on the forthcoming tone deaf album called 'Foxy like Eric Carr'. The new studio album due sometime 2014 has the tentative title of 'Temporary Salvation'.
Also, with all the current activity surrounding the band at the moment, Manhandle records have just released remastered cd's from the archives. The bloody best of the tone deafs comes with 2 demo tracks dating back to 1987 and Crimes of passion has the long thought lost accoustic session included.
Co-founder (and Ken Shabby) lookalike Gary Williams has said this week, 'All the kids that have complained over the years about how bad the only available bootleg copies of our albums sounded can now purchase completely remastered versions and see that no matter what you do you can't polish a turd!' :shock:
READ MY NAME.
b.monkey4
Destroyer (1976)

Re: Latest Tone Deaf news (Eric Carr).

Post by b.monkey4 »

apparently Gary Williams is going to be given more artistic imput so look out for a totally new way to bollock up good ideas !!!!
READ MY NAME.
b.monkey4
Destroyer (1976)

Post by b.monkey4 »

For those who think i'm having a conversation with myself maybe i should point out that it appears that Mr Gary Williams has hacked my account to submit a post!!!
Any more of this and his musical input will be removed with short shrift...
READ MY NAME.
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Keep taking the pills Daz