As it appens

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
KISStrooper
Double Platinum (1978)

Re: As it appens

Post by KISStrooper »

Let's add Timmy Mallet to the list........no evidence...just don't like the annoying tw@T
Mick
Ma
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Ma »

KISStrooper wrote:Let's add Timmy Mallet to the list........no evidence...just don't like the annoying tw@T
Aww no, i liked him lol
Pete

Post by Pete »

Ma wrote:
KISStrooper wrote:Let's add Timmy Mallet to the list........no evidence...just don't like the annoying tw@T
Aww no, i liked him lol
This is the really sad thing though. A lot of these people were heroes for many people of our generation growing up only to now find they were sick fuc*ers (allegedly).
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

+1 mick complete tosser, Remember Jonathon King wasn't he sent down for abuse ??
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Incredibly annoying though I suspect he'd probably get the shit beaten out of him by any child he tried to fiddle with. :lol:
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Pete wrote: Yes but you've ALWAYS been morally outraged about something or someone :)
Especially as I now see Esther Rancid is saying this could end her career! :shock:
That camel toothed shit breath bag of smashed crabs faced creepy old moose has a career ?????
Didn't she start that childline place where kids could just ring up and cause all sorts of shit for innocent people by making up wildly unbelieveable stories ?
Why didn't these people ol' council gritter Jimmy fiddled with ring her and tell her that Jimmy was chucking his muck over their sister's jubblies when they had the chance in the 80's ?
Oh thats right, she was probably part of Jimmy's inner circle and probably dismissed all accusation of wrong doing on the part of a seriously dodgy old bastard who wears a gold tracksuit, smokes a dirty great big cigar, is dripping in jewellery, smells of piss & yardley & lives with his dead mother....who he probably had a jump on as well.

And yes,
There are many things that outrage me....not always morally. But Ive always been morally outraged by Jimmy Savile
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Pete wrote: This is the really sad thing though. A lot of these people were heroes for many people of our generation growing up only to now find they were sick fuc*ers (allegedly).
fuc*ing hell Pete, if Timmy bastard Mallet was your hero growing up then its no wonder you've turned out the way you have. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

crad wrote:
+1 mick complete tosser, Remember Jonathon King wasn't he sent down for abuse ??
He was sent down for being a fat tosser who looked as though he'd had a stroke when he talked......and for the small matter of being a drooling pervert.
KISStrooper
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by KISStrooper »

And so DLT comes to the front.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ead_module" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mick
Kev

Post by Kev »

Father Jack wrote:
Pete wrote: This is the really sad thing though. A lot of these people were heroes for many of us growing up only to now find they were sick fuc*ers (allegedly).
fuc*ing hell Pete, if Timmy bastard Mallet was your hero growing up then its no wonder you've turned out the way you have. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: classic
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
Roger H
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Post by Roger H »

Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

here pete,song just for you ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHvdr1E2esE[/youtube]
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
paul m
Hotter Than Hell (1974)

Post by paul m »

Apparently there's another one that was known as Uncle Dick now being 'outed' by John Simpson who reckons the BBC knew all about it. Uncle Dick was a well known radio presenter described as a National Treasure who gave tours to the Queen !
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Is this the 'uncle dick' who was also aliased as 'uncle mac' ?