New Mobile Phone...

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Re: New Mobile Phone...

Post by Sour Mash »

crad wrote:
kingjames1970 wrote:iPhone 5 definitely. Android is for people that a) can't afford an iPhone or b) think they are somehow 'with it' by going against Apple. Google work by selling YOU. If you actually go by independent reviews, iPhone still comes out on top with user experience, screen etc and speed. If I wasn't completely Apple, I might think about A Windows Phone, the new Nokia isn't bad and it's UI is quite cool with a really good camera.
Can't afford an iPhone honestly ...you apple Muppets might learn one-day that they are taking you for a ride...
Do you not realise everytime a new product appears you have to spend more money on accessories as the one's you already have are not compatible :lol: :lol:
As always apple are playing catch up again .....
Every time a new product appears .?? Naughty naughty Crad they've just done it once. :roll:
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
kingjames1970
The Originals II (1978)

Post by kingjames1970 »

crad wrote:
kingjames1970 wrote:iPhone 5 definitely. Android is for people that a) can't afford an iPhone or b) think they are somehow 'with it' by going against Apple. Google work by selling YOU. If you actually go by independent reviews, iPhone still comes out on top with user experience, screen etc and speed. If I wasn't completely Apple, I might think about A Windows Phone, the new Nokia isn't bad and it's UI is quite cool with a really good camera.
Can't afford an iPhone honestly ...you apple Muppets might learn one-day that they are taking you for a ride...
Do you not realise everytime a new product appears you have to spend more money on accessories as the one's you already have are not compatible :lol: :lol:
What nonsense, they've changed the plug one time! How many times have Samsung changed it during the same period, six or seven? :lol:
Pete

Post by Pete »

If I could afford an iPhone that'd be the one but it's a wee bit pricey (all the deals I'veseen so far)!
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Pete wrote:If I could afford an iPhone that'd be the one but it's a wee bit pricey (all the deals I'veseen so far)!
You can afford an iPhone...but why would you want one....
I've never paid for a phone yet...anyone who does is a fool..you pay enough whilst your paying for the contract...
Anyway pepe it's your choice good luck with whatever you choose.
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Pete

Post by Pete »

crad wrote:
Pete wrote:If I could afford an iPhone that'd be the one but it's a wee bit pricey (all the deals I'veseen so far)!
You can afford an iPhone...but why would you want one....
I've never paid for a phone yet...anyone who does is a fool..you pay enough whilst your paying for the contract...
Anyway pepe it's your choice good luck with whatever you choose.

Got a while yet. Thing is I'm on SIM only and I currently pay £10 a month so anything is a increase!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

Samsung Have changed their plug 6 or 7 times in the Time the Shite Iphone has only done it once?? ooh Crad your so selective :roll: :roll: ...... OWNED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
crad

Post by crad »

Sour Mash wrote:Samsung Have changed their plug 6 or 7 times in the Time the Shite Iphone has only done it once?? ooh Crad your so selective :roll: :roll: ...... OWNED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!
Owned lol the only thing you own is a Shite phone ;) I've only had 2 Samsung's and both are better than any iPhone :)
My point ...Hahahaha
http://m.cnet.com/news/new-iphone-conne ... 78345?ds=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
highvoltage1969
The Originals II (1978)

Post by highvoltage1969 »

crad wrote:
I guess there's some truth in that, but from an objective POV, the iPhone is a better device than it's competitors.
kingjames1970
The Originals II (1978)

Post by kingjames1970 »

crad wrote:
Sour Mash wrote:Samsung Have changed their plug 6 or 7 times in the Time the Shite Iphone has only done it once?? ooh Crad your so selective :roll: :roll: ...... OWNED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!
Owned lol the only thing you own is a Shite phone ;) I've only had 2 Samsung's and both are better than any iPhone :)
My point ...Hahahaha
http://m.cnet.com/news/new-iphone-conne ... 78345?ds=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I've left my iPhone 4 in the existing car plug-in for music/video/games and use my iPhone 5 for calls over bluetooth and connected by USB cable to charge. I've got a boxful of Samsung/Nokia chargers from years ago and that I really should bin. As I say, Apple have only changed it once. If you prefer the Galaxy you should pick some feature really, like the over-sized screen that you need gorilla hands to use, the lovely plasticky cheap feeling finish or the operating system ripped off from Apple :lol: .
crad

Post by crad »

kingjames1970 wrote:
crad wrote:
My point ...Hahahaha
I've left my iPhone 4 in the existing car plug-in for music/video/games and use my iPhone 5 for calls over bluetooth and connected by USB cable to charge. I've got a boxful of Samsung/Nokia chargers from years ago and that I really should bin. As I say, Apple have only changed it once. If you prefer the Galaxy you should pick some feature really, like the over-sized screen that you need gorilla hands to use, the lovely plasticky cheap feeling finish or the operating system ripped off from Apple :lol: .
So 2 phones in your car brilliant :lol: makes sense to have everything on 2 devices :lol: :lol:
As for the large screen far better for seeing the sat nav and maps....How are the maps on the iPhone :lol: :lol:
kingjames1970
The Originals II (1978)

Post by kingjames1970 »

So 2 phones in your car brilliant :lol: makes sense to have everything on 2 devices :lol: :lol:
As for the large screen far better for seeing the sat nav and maps....How are the maps on the iPhone :lol: :lol:
It does actually. I leave one in the car in the centre console as a media unit (like an iPod touch) and take it out for my son to play with if he's restless on journeys. The other one stays in my jacket pocket just like my car keys. All dead easy. My GPS comes built into my car so I have no need to use Apple Maps, although from what I've tried, it's really good. Yeah, it's got its faults but it's a brand new service, takes a long time to refine mapping – Apple should have probably labelled it as a beta. It's amazing how people fall into the media trap of gunning after Apple. It happens to every company/person if they get too successful.

I don't really care what phone other people get, but undoubtedly the best is still the iPhone and that was the advice I was offering. Good that others are catching up and getting much better than they have ever been - keeps Apple on their toes.

Anyway, this willy-waving is getting a bit silly. I follow a lot of tech blogs and I'm getting sick of people attacking Apple, it's mostly teenage boys and the economics of envy. 99% of people don't want to root their phones or any such bollocks. The thing with Apple stuff is it gets out the way so you can write a document, edit a picture, play a song etc. You don't need a manual and I don't care if I pay a premium for that and the well-refined finish.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Hmmm...when did this become an iPhone vs Android phone battle? :? :wink:
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
crad

Post by crad »

Pete wrote:Hmmm...when did this become an iPhone vs Android phone battle? :? :wink:
No battle mate, just one winner Android .... quite a few people i know have seen the light and moved from apple to android.
kingjames1970
The Originals II (1978)

Post by kingjames1970 »

Pete wrote:Hmmm...when did this become an iPhone vs Android phone battle? :? :wink:
When a fandroid jumped in to slag off another product. Hope you find something that suits you Pete!
Pete

Post by Pete »

kingjames1970 wrote:
When a fandroid jumped in to slag off another product. Hope you find something that suits you Pete!

I will. went to http://www.billmonitor.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; which was very useful.

Thanks to all for the advice..
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)