Chelski baby fakes shark bite to land Suarez in trouble

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Chelski baby fakes shark bite to land Suarez in trouble

Post by Father Jack »

Screaming bender & all round crap footballer, Branislav Ivanovic has accused Luis Suarez of a pre-meditated bite during todays Liverpool v Chelski game.
However, biologists around the world have dismissed his claim on the grounds that he bite was in fact inflicted by a passing great white shark and not Luis Suarez as seen here having a nibble on Otman Bakkal

The FA have already condemned Suarez as being worse than Hitler so any punishment must be delivered to the striker at a seperate hearing held in Nuremberg...if referee, Kevin Friend actually agrees to tow the line and jump on board the anti Suarez bandwagon.
Ivanovic has since made a full recovery and his wanking arm is back to full wanking order ready for his marathon wankfest tonight when banged up babes is on.
Kev

Re: Chelski baby fakes shark bite to land Suarez in trouble

Post by Kev »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this topic must not be locked :lol: you fkn daft old lizzard , this is one of your best.
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Word is that Suarez the sewer rat just wanted a taste of Champions League glory....
Pete

Post by Pete »

AxeBass wrote:Word is that Suarez the sewer rat just wanted a taste of Champions League glory....
Well why didn't he bite Gerrard or Carragher then?
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

AxeBass wrote:Word is that Suarez the sewer rat just wanted a taste of Champions League glory....
Nice try but if thats all he wanted he could have bitten any one of our FIVE European Cups......or just had a chomp out of your manager. :lol:
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Well Souness certainly has torn a few chunks out of Suarez and rightly so. As a repeat offender a bigger ban than his last bite sounds reasonable.
Pete

Post by Pete »

AxeBass wrote:Well Souness certainly has torn a few chunks out of Suarez and rightly so. As a repeat offender a bigger ban than his last bite sounds reasonable.
Mr 'I sold my heartbypass story to the S*n' ?
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
starchildmark
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Post by starchildmark »

What Suarez did, is totally unacceptable. And he wil get at least a 10 game ban. He has already been fined by LFC, and he has asked for the fine to be given to the 96 fund, so at least something good has come out of this.

I understand why Liverpool fans have stuck up for him in the past, as some of the flack he got was unfair, but this time he is bang out of order. And any one that doesnt see that, his or her head has gone
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Image :D
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Pete

Post by Pete »

*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

hes been singled out for a lot of unfair criticism in the past, but there is no excuse for this, it was like watching a 5yr old having a tantrum in a school yard,

luckily for liverpool even if he gets a 8 match ban 5 of them will be this served this season when there is nothing to play for anyway.

so much for his pfa award lol
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

He wasn't going to get it anyway & even if he's better than Messi next season he won't win it then either.
Anything more than a 5 game ban is a travesty.
Fair enough, he may have had a little nibble out of Ivanovic but its still nothing worse than what Ryan Shawcross does week in week out with his shit, career ending 'challenges' and nothing compared to running half the length of the pitch to take a flying kick at a rival supporter...or headbutting an opponent in the world cup final.
Yet again the morally outraged who know nothing about who he is (like the tw*t trolls) will condemn Suarez as being worse than Hitler and it will continue as long as he wears Liverpool red.
Personally I couldn't give a shit what rival supporters say about him as I know all the top teams in Europe would fall all over themselves to have him play for them.....bad apple or not.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Father Jack wrote:He wasn't going to get it anyway & even if he's better than Messi next season he won't win it then either.
Anything more than a 5 game ban is a travesty.
Fair enough, he may have had a little nibble out of Ivanovic but its still nothing worse than what Ryan Shawcross does week in week out with his shit, career ending 'challenges' and nothing compared to running half the length of the pitch to take a flying kick at a rival supporter...or headbutting an opponent in the world cup final.
Yet again the morally outraged who know nothing about who he is (like the tw*t trolls) will condemn Suarez as being worse than Hitler and it will continue as long as he wears Liverpool red.
Personally I couldn't give a shit what rival supporters say about him as I know all the top teams in Europe would fall all over themselves to have him play for them.....bad apple or not.
Anything more than a 3 game ban is a travesty to be honest, but lets face it, the FA will throw the book at him. This being the same FA that appealed Rooney's 3 match ban for kicking out at an opponent in a Qualifying game....Image
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

10 Game Ban for a love bite...Shocking..was Evra on the panel..!!!
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD